Irish gal looking for a buddie

Hi Everybody,

This is day 3 on Lipotrim for me. I am doing ok. Of course it is not easy but hopefully when I get this week finished things will be easier.

I could really do with a buddy to help me out. It is the one thing that I think will help me. I need support.

Best of luck

hi

Hi Oscarfloss..........I'm from Ireland too (near the border just in the nth)....on day 3 too so can def support eachother xx:)

hey hun welcome to the forum. this place is great 4 the support it offers. :)

good luck on ur journey, im on wk 6 now an never thought i wud get this far. ;) so if i can offer any advice its 2 drink drink drink the water, av sum mini targets 2 aim 4 an also sum distractions ready. :D

let us no how u get on wiv ur 1st weigh in!!

xox

Hey Oscarfloss Im too from Ireland- Dublin and also on Day 3 so yeah loving the support idea ;) This forum is brilliant if you have any queries or feel like venting people on here are so nice and do not judge :D

What is it with us Irish girls - I started on Monday too!! I'm in the midlands.

This is my second (proper) time to do Lipotrim. I say "proper" cos I have pi$$ed about with it a few times in between but my head just wasnt in the right place each of those times and I didnt do TFR properly and quit fairly quickly.

I lost almost 3 stone the first time - nearly four years ago. I wanted to get the weight off before getting pregnant. This time I'm heading for nearer the 4 stone mark....and not looking to get pregnant:)

I'm not in ketosis yet so am still having periods of feeling ravenous and nauseous at the same time.....hopefully tomorrow will see the stick turn pink!!

How are the rest of you coping? Any one snuck a look at the scales yet?

D

Newbie Irish Girl

Hey Everybody,

How is everybody doing? Day 4 I am doing ok. Lovely metal taste in my mouth.

Has anybody noticed the amount of food ads etc that is on the TV and radio. Its unreal the amount. I understand food is important but when you on a TFR it does not help.

I weigh 14 stone 5 pounds and my first weigh in is tomorrow. Which I a a bit anxious about. I seem to be the type of person that finds it hard to shift the weight. I think it has something to do with my non existent metabolism.

I want to no longer be fat firstly my sister is getting married in October so that is one of my motivations the other is I would love to have a baby and it does not seem to be happening so the weight has to go.
Take Care
Evelyn

Hi Oscarfloss,

I'll be your friend! I'm Irish too and can help you out with anything, always send a pm to me!! Day 3 is tough! Bear with it though and you'll soon be in ketosis and burning away fat :)
xx

Wow it's like the Irish Club!!!

Deem- Im too feeling both ravenous and sickly- Im trying to drink lots of water and have my shakes regularly but it's not working hopefully this feeling will be gone soon

I keep switching off the radio / tv when those ads come on!- I just dont trust myself otherwise ;)!

Cead míle fáilte!!!

Dia Duit, Is mise Niamh, That is about the extent of my gaelige!!!!lol

I am a bit further on than you hun but I'll gladly be your friend and support you in any way I can. Just remember the first week is the hardest and that water is your new best friend.

Overall, this site is fantastic. Really use it as much as you can! Post, ask questions, read all the diarys etc. It was my lifeline in the first few weeks (still is lol)

Best of luck hun. Cant wait to hear about all your fabulous losses to come.

Slainte

Niamh xxx

Wow it's like the Irish Club!!!

Deem- Im too feeling both ravenous and sickly- Im trying to drink lots of water and have my shakes regularly but it's not working hopefully this feeling will be gone soon

I keep switching off the radio / tv when those ads come on!- I just dont trust myself otherwise ;)!
Hi Tootiefrootie,
How are you? I have no idea how to pm you I am still getting to grips with this website

We are all here to support each other......this site is fab for that.....nice that there are quite a few of you over the water in Ireland....keep up the great work guys......xx

Hi folks

i'm from ireland too...what is it about us all wanting to shape up, must be something in the water over here! i'm day five and this week is certainly tough; but it really is best to keep busy and concentrate on those hot summer days we are promised and having more energy and less fatty bits.

josiej xx

Hey guys and gals,

Am in Midlands too.. Just started off for the second time. Found it pretty easy the last time, this time is harder. I don't feel as in control this time.. Hope it picks up tho

Glad to meet ye all!

Damo
x

Hey every1, i'm not "born" irish, but have been living here, so it almost feels like I'm. Living in co. kildare.
Lets support each other.
Remember: H2O is the way to go!!!

Hey all this is mad the last time I did LT there was hardly any Irish people on it!! it must be the "Irish Summer" we are having ;)

I am from Ireland also Started again today Had lost 1 1/2 stone and put it all back on again. I can loose it o.k. but cant maintain it
I tried to go back on it several times but could'nt cope with it day 3 is always so difficult. This time I have found a flavour for water called all about W8 and it comes in lemon, orange and fruit tea It is safe to use with Lipotrim so I have been told has anyone else heard of it

Hi all,

Had Wi at lunchtime and YEAH, down 8lbs. This is what I was hoping for tbh.

Carlos, never heard of that product will have to check it out.

Hope ye all are doing okay.

D

Hi all, Had Wi at lunchtime and YEAH, down 8lbs. This is what I was hoping for tbh.

Well done Deem!!! Go you!

This time I have found a flavour for water called all about W8 and it comes in lemon, orange and fruit tea It is safe to use with Lipotrim so I have been told has anyone else heard of it

Hi Carlos never heard of the name is it called "W8" and I thought having flavoured water was a big no no on LT would be interested in knowing why it's safe to use? Im gagging for something other than sparking water! :p

when i ordered my lipotrim I was told i could use W8 water flavourings and they supplied me with it I am doing the lipotrim diet and will let you know how I get on next monday

Back