Irish Mum ......

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Where the devil are you? You havnt been around for ages i hope all is ok? x

i was thinking the same only this morning. let us know how your getting on hunny

oh by the way summer, i saw your pics your looking hot hot hot....

:giggle: thanks kezzer :)

Has anyone else heard from irish?!! x

Is she not on a mini break?

Think she got surprised with a few days away from the other half. Another lucky beggar

ahhhh!! the lucky thing!

Phew, glad someone else thinks that's right! I was sure when she mentioned it it was very soon :)

a lovely surprise and well deserved, i might add :)

Hi Tanya

She did actually post the other day; I think it was on one of her old threads..she has been on holiday and STS and she has another week off...so, maybe she is just relaxing :)

ahhhh okies - bless her, glad to hear she sts :)

OMG!!! I can't believe you were all worried about me!! Shows how much I;m usually online! I don't have net access at home and I've been off work this last 2wks. I'm on a friend's PC atm but will be back Monday to fill you all in! WI tomorrow after 2wks re-feed- will update you all soon! I'm 1lb down on my scales since Friday week ago, but we all know that doesn't mean a thing where pharmacists scales are concerned! LOL! I couldn't care less as long as I haven't gained. Our local carnival weekend is next weekend, so I'm carrying on eating for the minute so I can have a night out at it, then I may return to tfr (on my own, have week or two shakes left) to see if my metabolism has had a kick up the ass after maintaining, and try to shift the last few lbs? I'll see though?

Thanks again everyone for wondering about me- I'll be back soon!! And I will get around to posting those terrible 'before' and better 'after' pics!!

I bet they're not as terrible as you think.

Why wouldn't you be missed??? You're an important part of our journey!!! xx

Back