Irish Overweight Angel's Diary

Hi Folks,
I'm 27 yrs old and 20st 6pds. I'm fed up hearing 'oh you've a beautiful face' and decided to take the plunge and try something drastic when my sister asked me on my last visit home if I'd considered having surgery and a stomach band fitted. I was so hurt but realised something needed to be done.

I've always struggled with my weight and growing up in a house with 6 skinny brothers didn't help. I still occassionally heat them call me ten ton tessy. When I look back on my teenage photos I now realise I wasn't stick thin but I wasn't massive either - despite what people led me to believe.

My mum died very suddenly 8 yrs ago and this had a massive effect on me. I managed to maintain my weight for the next couple of yrs between 12 and 14 stone but since moving to England 4 years ago to teach the weight has gradulally piled on. For too long my work has come before my life, someone told me recently if I put as much effort into my weightloss as I did my work I would reach my goal in no time.

I tried LT about a month ago but found it difficult to concentrate in work, I had an interview for a promotion and decided to come off the programme until I could commit to it 100%.

I started Lipotrim last Monday and my starting weight was 20st 6pds! Todays the day then of my first weigh in. I really hope I have a big loss as I've been so dedicated. I've been on a course where lunch was provided and I sat and sipped water when everyone else ate sandwichs and fruit around me. Last night I went to my friends housewarming and despite pressure to have a drink and food I again had water on ice followed by my last shake when I got home.

My boyfriend is doing it too which helps cause we literally have no food in the house so no need to cook and no distractions.

So off for a walk now before our first weigh in will let you know how I get on.

Start weight: 12.7.2010

20st 6pd:cry:

Just had my first WI...

I lost 12pds in my first week. Am so motivated just went for a walk in the park afterwards.

20st 6 1/2 pd:cry:
BMI = 46.6 Morbidly Obese

Wk 1 -12pds :)

Roll on Week 2 WI

weight.png

20st 6 1/2 pd:cry: BMI = 46.6 Morbidly Obese

Wk 1 -12pds

Irish and also overweight !!

Well done losing so much weight in your first week !!! I have done lipotrim b4 and lost 6 stone.... sadly put most of it back on. I am starting it again tomorrow.. be great to keep in touch and help each other .... :character00148: Kathy

Well done Angel you are doing really well.
Im looking forward to your next weigh in as well.
How did your boyfriend get on .It must be great having someone so close to share with.
Take care
Cathy

Well done Angel, the fact that you have the support from your partner is fantastic and no food in the house sounds like a dream! Look forward to hearing how you are both getting on.
Emma x

Back