Irish Slimmers

audfen

Hi there i was just thinking it would be nice to have a team for Slimming World members in Ireland. Is there anyone else from Eire on here xx

South east here 2 :)

cheers for that :) i find it hard to search the forums :(

cheers for that :) i find it hard to search the forums :(

Agreed!! I spent ages looking through forums and then lost posts I was interested in until I copped on to how you subscribe to threads. No doubt there's a post about how to use it properly but sure who reads the instructions:break_diet:

Hi!!!

Starting back on the 2nd of Jan. Really need the help and support of this group.
I'm from the midlands!!!

Hi all, I'm from Fermanagh and have just joined up to SW again on the online service after loosing 3 st and then finding them again after falling of the wagon. Look forward to speaking with you all.

Hi I'm based in the limerick area and my sister is doing it with me and a friend. No class nearby so we are doing it all together with weigh ins on Tuesday! Fingers crossed for a good result :)

Good luck guys this year will be our year hopefully. My siater is doing it with me and she is flying it and I'm just not loosing :( aughhhh so frustrating and she eats Choc crisps and all every day!

Hey there, Kildare girl here.

Amy, are you having your syns? If you don't have your syns, the plan won't work...

Hey there, Kildare girl here.

Amy, are you having your syns? If you don't have your syns, the plan won't work...

I'm really bad at using my syns sometimes also. I think the diets from the past when you couldn't have anything nice still haunt me.

Have got hooked on the new Special K cracker crisps in salt & vinegar - have started to portion up the box in zip lock bags and have them as my syns for the day. If you haven't tried them everyone you really should they are amazing.

I've actually decided to stay away from crisps and chocolate for a while. I just can't control myself when they're around. This week I've been spending my syns on food, and using my heb for Alpen Light choc orange bars, the only treat I've had.
After going off the beaten track in December and carrying on right up until last week, and gaining 16lb of the 4st I had lost, I need to refocus and dig in properly.

Ooooo I defiantly use my syns lol. I can't do without them. I also have PCOS so apparently that can make it more difficult to loose weight due to the hormones . Just wish my last half stone would shift :( and be a target member lol

Feeling thoroughly depressed today. Had to attend an all day training course which provided the food as their was no real breaks for breakfast, tea, or lunch - we just had to sort of work through them and eat what you were given. Ended up eating a pastry for breakfast, 4 buscuits at tea time, a full sandwhich at lunch (white bread, ham and cheese with butter) along with 4 spicey breaded chicken dippers and a few popcorn chicken pieces.
Stepped on the scales and the 2lbs I'd lost this week so far are back.

Try and food optimize for the rest of the week and it should balance out ;) dint worry I have days like this. Its normal just keep going and don't beat yourself up over it ;)

Last edited:
Try and food optimize for the rest of the week and it should balance out ;) dint worry I have days like this. Its normal just keep going and don't beat yourself up over it ;)

Thanks Hun, havin a bad weekend fallen totally off the wagon. Fresh start Monday

Back