Irrational?

No you havnt - I thought she was quite large for a dieter, usually they always have size 0 advertising slimming stuff.

LOL well I haven't seen it but I will look out for it now.

it's irritating - yes ... BUT for once we're not bombarded with a size zero person showing us how easy it is to follow the XYZ diet (although I agree that not everyone over a size 16 is a chocoholic).

The one that STILL makes me fume a year on is the Weightwatchers one where we're told by all and sundry how much better the invisible woman is since she lost the weight. The pervy "as-a-man-I-notice-things-like-that" character makes my skin crawl. And as for the dozy, bad-mannered beautician ... :mad:
AAARGGGH!

MEAT PIES - I'm addicted to meat pies not chocolate.:sad0071:

it's irritating - yes ... BUT for once we're not bombarded with a size zero person showing us how easy it is to follow the XYZ diet (although I agree that not everyone over a size 16 is a chocoholic).

The one that STILL makes me fume a year on is the Weightwatchers one where we're told by all and sundry how much better the invisible woman is since she lost the weight. The pervy "as-a-man-I-notice-things-like-that" character makes my skin crawl. And as for the dozy, bad-mannered beautician ... :mad:
AAARGGGH!

ah yes - cheeky chinese. I do watch that and secretly hope she finds herself and leaves the rather shallow "I've got my wife back" husband. He used to say something much worse but they changed it.

Back