Is 1 stone this year too much to ask !!!

Slimming world newbeeeee

Calorie Counting this time !
Hi everyone,

Hope you’re all doing ok..
I haven’t posted on here for ages but also haven’t stopped calorie counting either. I’m making progress and in the 11’s now, 11.13 but that still the 11’s and determined to see 10 something on my scales by the end of the year. After suffering from digestive issues for ever, last year I sent off for a food tolerance test and was gutted it showed dairy, gluten and coriander (lol ??!!) but decided to cut all out and have to say am feeling tons better even thou it was grim at first it’s pretty easy now and even managed it on holiday.

I need an extra push to get this last stone off so thought a daily food diary might help so here goes...

Today/plan
Breakfast: smoothie bowl
Lunch: strawberry protein oats
Dinner: chicken pad Thai
Snacks: carrots, celery and hummus crisps (nicer than they sound)

So I’ve been so ill this week with a terrible cold and have been super good with my food mostly smoothie bowls for breakfast, oats for lunch and soup for dinner, no alcohol last weekend (which is unusual) Weight in day today and the scales showed no movement at all - GUTTED
I’m trying to convince myself that my body is storing it all as I’m ill, is this a thing ?? I hope so !!! Anyhow through the disappointment I am gonna keep doing what I’m doing and fingers crossed something will move this week

Today’s food/plan, I can’t taste much so am keeping it simple with no planned treats

Breakfast Egg on GF bread
Lunch protein oats
Dinner soup
Snacks celery carrot and rice cakes

Hope everyone else’s week have been better c

So I’ve been so ill this week with a terrible cold and have been super good with my food mostly smoothie bowls for breakfast, oats for lunch and soup for dinner, no alcohol last weekend (which is unusual) Weight in day today and the scales showed no movement at all - GUTTED
I’m trying to convince myself that my body is storing it all as I’m ill, is this a thing ?? I hope so !!! Anyhow through the disappointment I am gonna keep doing what I’m doing and fingers crossed something will move this week

Today’s food/plan, I can’t taste much so am keeping it simple with no planned treats

Breakfast Egg on GF bread
Lunch protein oats
Dinner soup
Snacks celery carrot and rice cakes

Hope everyone else’s week have been better c

Sorry to hear that you've not been well.
Yes your body will store fat if you're not eating enough. Have you worked out your daily calories? If they are too low this will be the reason why.

Thanks 😊 it’s been so annoying as I’ve been so busy this week as well so have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday my calories have come in around 1300-1400 which is less than my usual 1600-1700. Hopefully next week i will get a loss.

Well what a strange couple of months and I have definitely used it as an excuse to eat crap and drink way too much alcohol so now need to start reining it in so I don’t end up back at the start of the very long weight loss journey. I want to start being accountable so here I am !

We have started the c25k as a family and on the last of the week 3 so jogging for 3 mins and walking for 2 mins jump to 5 mins next week

Pre run: coffee frappe thing with almond milk
Late Breakfast: banana cinnamon and blueberry baked oats

Planned late lunch: chicken roast

Will have some sort of snack later

How is everyone doing ?

Back