Is a stone in six weeks possible?

twinklyjojo

Braved the scales this morning for first time in ages and was not good. Would like to lose a stone before I go on holiday in six weeks, is this possible on WW?

Thank you!

Jo x

Hiya, yeah you can do it! I managed just over a stone in 4 weeks at beginning of the year. Unfortunately put it all back on so here I go again on my ww journey!!! Good luck xxx

You would have to lose 2lbs a week in order to do it. WW recommend losing between 0.5lbs and 2lbs a week to be healthy, so it's at the upper limit but if you're determined you should be able to do it!

snap this is me also!

realistically if we are sticking to it and do some exercise then its feasible and will be a bit more toned too

i started today.....

sam

Braved the scales this morning for first time in ages and was not good. Would like to lose a stone before I go on holiday in six weeks, is this possible on WW?

Thank you!

Jo x

I think that it's doable as long as u stick to the plan 100%, remember you have your Dailies and your Weeklies to fall back on. X Good Luck Sweetie, Keep us posted! X

first weeks loss is a big boost, (well i lost 16lb in my first week!) raquel did it, i did you, you CAN too :) give it a go,

It's definitely doable. I think I got my first stone in 6 weeks :)

Absolutely dooable.
I've lost 1.5 stone in 8 weeks.
Lost my first stone in just 5 weeks (thanks to a 6lbs first week loss).

Good luck

Back