is anybody else starting next week?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by fatandfedup, 6 May 2009 Social URL.

1. fatandfedup

fatandfedup Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    im starting cd next wednesday and would like to find a diet buddy hopefully starting same day so we can support each other on the same journey

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Been on it for a while, but im sure a buddy will show up soon, just wanted to wish you luck, sometimes its hard but its well worth it good luck sweetie.

4. hopeicandothis

hopeicandothis Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi
    I'm totally new to all this, i started Sole Source yesterday and would appreciate any tips, support, even just conversation would do lol
    I've got approx 32lbs to lose and after looking through some of the forums know that this is hopefully not going to take me too long.
    I've tried every diet going, some with good results, but put the weight back on gradually afterwards.
    Good luck with your 1st week, anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

5. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Good luck to you HICDT you will get lots of support here. No diet is fool proof, you really have to want to keep it off, im sure you will do it.

6. hopeicandothis

hopeicandothis Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you Lin18, day 3 and I'm feeling a bit light-headed, i hope that doesnt last too long as it makes me think it's not doing me any good.

:sigh:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.