Is anybody exercising ???????

babyboosweets

Hi all ,

Im wanting to start exercising but dont know how much i am allowed to do in my 2nd week or if it will benifit my weight loss as i will be building muscle.

I dont exercise. I think you are aloud light exercise. I think that when your excercising your muscles need glucose. As this diet has no glucose, it is not a good idea to do heavy weight training or anything like that. I am not sure what the effects are to the diet if you do or dont exercise, but i do believe people do lose more if they do exercise

Like LizzieB said light exercise is ok, I made the mistake of thinking I could do my taebo video, big mistake after 30 minutes i felt ill and stopped. So i guess its what u can cope with, at the moment i use my lateral trainer which is a light work out (trying to get disciplined) at the moment I use it once a week, but working on using max 3 times a week.

I go walking every night/day with the dog, last night I did go jogging and felt fine. I am just scared if I dont start exercising I'll not tone up... I have a cross country trainer in the garage collect dust at the mo, but am thinking about perhaps going on that even for 10 mins every 2nd night or so? I have heard that this type of exercise i.e walking, swimming is fine but not to do weight training etc.

:whacky068:Thanks for that,

I did some exercise this morning about 20 mins i have an airwalker in the office upstairs i felt fine after that but then panicked and thought it might not be benificial for me but my thinkin was if i burn more calories then i will lose more !!! heres hoping !!

An airwalker will be fine as its extremely gentle exercise!

Back