Is anyone 5ft 5 ish and a size 18? Please help

I was in monsoon today and on the spur of the moment i bought a beautiful wedding dress in their 70% sale - last one in a size 18

I am currently 19stones 4 and a size 24 and im trying to work out what i would need to weight (approx) to fit into the dress

Just looking for motivation :) and an approx date to aim for

Hope its not too personal a question

Thanks in advance :)

Hello! I am 5ft 5" and a size 16 -18 (mostly 18) And im 15 and a half stone. So id say 15 - 16 stone? xx

I'm 5'4.5" and am a size 18 I have been a 18 from 12stone 9.5lbs to my current weight of 11. 9 ish size 18 id just starting to feel lose now. my measurements are 42" 33" 42" if that is any help

Quite alot of difference between me and busy mam for being similar heights! - I still think that everyone is different no matter if their height is the same....

I've just been and looked at the sizes of my monsoon dresses and they are a size 16 and too tight but will probably fit soon I can get them on and fastened but would not look nice in them.

Hi :)

I was a size 18 at 15 and half stones,and I am 5 foot 6 xxxx

Well im 15.13 and still size 22, wish i was 18 like others, but good luck getting into it hun

im 5.4

I'm 5ft 5.5 and a size 18 still at 12st 9. I suppose it depends on how your skeleton is arranged.

same here im just over 16 stone and im a 18/16 in tops and an 18 bottom.
even though ive lost 4 stone my size hasnt gone down massively..mind you i think ive been lying to myself about my dress size for years!!!
im in between 5ft4 and 5ft5!!

ithink its different for everybody depending on ur body shape as at 13.5 stone i was 16/18 and im 5"5. Good luck getting into it though! :]]

Yeah me too. Just managing to scrape into a 16 proper now I've lost a few pounds.

Have you not set a date yet Misskitty? Is there a piccy of the dress on their website cause I wanna see the pretty dress!! :D

I think Monsoon's sizes come up quite small. I've got 2 size 18 dresses, one I wore at 13 stone and it was perfect fit, the other one was too neat. Neither fit me right now, but I bought a size 18 top in their sale at the weekend and it fits perfectly.

Like the others say, just depends how your weight is distributed but I reckon you'd be looking at roughly 13-14 stones.

So interesting to see our different sizes. I am 5'5" and I am an 16-18 top and an 18 bottom at 14 stone 3 lbs. :)

Back