Is anyone doing slimming world online (not meetings)

moggymay

Hi
I might sign up for online (body optimise) instead of attending meetings because my work schedule. I had a look at the bodyoptimise site for online slimming world but if its just the same access you get with the normal slimming world site with the group password then I wont bother. I dont really like the syn calculator on that site as you have to search for name brand foods in an odd way. If there is an upgraded way of doing things on the bodyoptimise site then it would be worth it to me.

Hoping to hear from anyone who has tried the online version of SW thanks!

im doing it alone i have this site to help, the cost of doing it online seems alot, this site is free, x good luck

I'm doing body optimise, to be honest, i have had more success with that than when i went to class. It is £60 to start with but that is for the first few months, then it is £20 per month. I love it as i have access to all the plans, the online food diary etc etc. It seems to work for me as i have lost every week since i joined, plus i come on here and get the support from all you guys. It has helped me with loads of things i thought were lower in syns but when i checked before i ate them they were more. If i had been going it alone i would prob have counted the value in my head which was much more.

I think it just depends on what works for you really. And because i know i have paid 3mths in advance and i will be paying every month, that makes me want to stick to it.

Hi, I couldn't live without my online membership... It's very useful. I'd rather do that than go to group, as directories etc tend to get out of date fairly quick, SYNS can change all the time and doing it all online means it's up to date.xx

I too have done better with body optimise than a class. I never stayed to class so was only paying to get weighed and changed to online. There are loads of great recipes, you can use an online diary and journal and the syns calculator etc is great. I recommend it, but you do have to be quite self motivated for it to succeed.
Good luck with whatever you decide

I am doing it online and I always find it hard to get motivated at the start, you know the feeling been on loads of diets etc. I will never be a star pupil at dieting even felt like giving up right at the beginning, but after paying up front didnt want the shareholders of SW to get my money without a fight.

The secret is to keep your food diary filled with everything you eat, which is easy to do.

With the online you are not pressurised, (if you want a serious "kick up the butt") you can come on here. it is very helpful and for me it is slowiy helping me get motivated for which I am most grateful.

As the others said there is so much to read on there you dont have time to cheat.:)

Good luck

thanks everyone. but the big question is...is the syn calculator the exact same as on the slimming world site (the one you get the weekly password for)? i really hate that one! or is it easier to look things up and add them to your food diary?

Back