Is anyone else on Day one of Cambridge Diet?

Hi on day 2. Been feeling really light headed and spaced out. Has anyone else experience this and if so when does it pass

Thanks. On step 1 Got 2 half stone to loose 😬. Stopped smoking 2 years ago and put weight on. Been struggling to loose it. Hoping this works. Just want to feel like me again.

I’m not sure I could do step one which is why I did step 2. The diet will work there is no doubt. I lost 7lb in the first week and still had a couple of meals out planned over Easter. I hope you’re ok

Would really like to hear from others on Cambridge Diet..... am on Day one!😬
I'm on day one........ Am struggling a little as I'm dairy free and there wasn't much choice of products. I'm doing the 1B plan. Does anybody know if friut tea is OK to drink? Thank you. X

I just started Dr. Howard's Success Diet, which is the US version of the UK version of Cambridge.

It's confusing -- apparently the name "Cambridge Diet" was sold to a different company in the United States, and their versions of the shakes and foods are different. I can certainly vouch for that, as I have done the US version of the Cambridge Diet several times in the past. Back when I first tried it, in the 1980s, I don't remember them being all that terrible. However, they've changed something and most of their shake flavors are pretty bad. (I drink them and want to vomit!)

Anyway, I've been cruising along with my shakes since Monday (today is Sunday) and so far things are going well. I'm down nine pounds from my restart.

I've had a few days of feeling slightly off -- feeling a bit cold and tired, but nothing bad. Started to get a headache, but drank more water and it went away.

So far, so good. So far I'm pleased with my progress.

As for the taste of the Dr. Howard's shakes, most of them aren't bad. I think I've found three so far that are truly gag-worthy (avoid banana at all costs!!!) and some that are actually pretty good (chocolate mint, mocha, chicken soup, mushroom soup) and I don't mind so much. A week in, I think I'll be able to sole source a lot longer than I was able on Cambridge USA.

I'm on day one........ Am struggling a little as I'm dairy free and there wasn't much choice of products. I'm doing the 1B plan. Does anybody know if friut tea is OK to drink? Thank you. X

I've been told that you should avoid the fruit-flavored teas. I'd go green tea instead, if you can drink it straight.

Hi Alice, I’m about the same size as your start weight. I’m on my second week of Cambridge though. Can I ask if you see a difference having lost just over a stone? I’ve lost 8lbs my first week and don’t notice any difference:(

Hi there- no I didn’t honestly notice a difference until about 3 weeks. Have lost 1 and a half stone now and can tell bit of a difference.
Back eating ketogenic diet though as was so bored of same old things after a month....
Still losing weight slowly. Good luck.

Back