Is anyone else similar??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Ria C, 30 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Ria C

Ria C Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

I weigh 10st 7 (5ft 3") and want to lose about a stone and a half to get to 8st anyone else with similar stats?? I'm wondering what wk 1 loss may be like and whether it will be quite small as I dont have too much to lose.

Also is 6-7 weeks realistic?

Im on SS until I get into healthy BMI then I was told by my CDC that I will add in a meal.

Thank you in advance,
    Ria xx :party0011:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. StephHowitt

StephHowitt You only live once..

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'd say 6-7 weeks for a stone and a half is very acheiveable, I'm 5'1 weight 11.6 but want to get just under 8 stone x
  4. barnsie23

barnsie23 Full Member

Hi ria,
    Well im not a newbie but i have a similar amount of weight to loose as you and would love to have somebody to help me to the end. Im 5'4 11stone 9 at last weigh in and my target is 10stone so 1st 9lb to go. I lost 8lbs in my first week but obviously had lots to loose at the time i cant hazered a guess at ur first weigh in results but can say that i hope to be at goal in 7 weeks so keep i touch and we can keep eachother motivated!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.