Is anyone else struggling today?

Lotus2009

Hello

Don't know if it's the weather or the fact that I am stressing over a piece of work I have to finish by this evening but I am really struggling today. Actually fell hungry for the first time. :sigh:

All the normal diversion activities to stop me think about food don't seem to be working. Anyone else struggling today?

Sorry cant help you with that one chick!!

Why not get a bath or pamper yourself a bit? xxx

wish I could but need to get this bit of work finished but will hit the Wii Active for some more exercise destress later, see if that helps.

i'm having a really bad day today too. i really want to eat something. my tummy hurts and the thought of my last shake is making me feel sick. i really just want a curry then carry on stronger for it.
My second weigh in is tomorrow- would it show in my weightloss?

Hi Lotus,
sorry you are struggling, are you still drinking as much as before? It really does help to keep topping the water up. If you still have a shake to go why not split it today and make up half the powder now and the other half later, it may help. Hope it passes.
Hi Yo-yo-jo,
Don't eat that curry, it will show and you will so regret it. It is just a moment of weakness, it will pass. You won't be stronger for it, you will most probably knock yourself out of ketosis and that will weaken your reserve rather than strengthen it. You should have a fantastic weight loss tomorrow once you stick with this tonight. Best of luck.
Doirin

Thank Doirin Wonderful as always. And Yo Yo agree with Doirin that curry will not do you any good so please be strong.

DONT DO IT yo yo!!!

How are you feeling now lotus?? xxxx

Thanks Lotus, but all I do is repeat what I read on here, so can't take the credit for it. That's the great thing about this site, we all learn so much and can then pass it on when needed. Take care.
Doirin

Hi Chelly.

Feeling a bit better but drunk sooooooo much water to fill myself up that spending so much time tripping to the loo don't have time to feel hungry.

Hi Chelly

Well I have drunk sooooooo much water to stop me feeling hungry that I am tripping to the loo too often to feel hungry,

Back