Is anyone out there doing RC?!?

duffy30

Im thinking of giving this a try, i have a lot to lose, (about 10 stone) i just wandered how people have got on and how this compares to other diets like weight watchers/ slimming world etc...
Thanks?

Hi Duffy

The basics of rc are low fat calorie counting, allowing a cal allowance for each meal/snack.

I've tried every diet club and I find this the easiest when it comes to shopping as you can just look at the back of the pack as to whether you can fit it in to the plan rather than having to figure out pp or syns. It can be a bit fiddly though especially when cooking from scratch having to find out the cals of every ingredient. However once you've done it once you already know if next time.

It all really depends on your lifestyle. Sw is good for cooking from scratch, very little weighing and measuring. Ww has a similar plan to this and can be swapped daily with their pointing plan. However it is easy to use your points on rubbish foods if you choose to. Rc does make you pick healthier low fat foods automatically with a small allowance for treats and alcohol plus encourages exercise however if you need a group they no longer run.

I'm currently doing rc online however I'm struggling to get into at the moment. Last time I done it I lost a stone and a half in a month so it does work. It really does depend on what you find will fit in easier with your lifestyle.

Good luck
Dani x

Back