Is anyone restarting CD today?

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Cause i am :D:D:D

Anyone else?

I am restarting today after two weeks of distraction, good luck with it.

I Am, far too much messing around for me lately, I'm only a few pounds heavier than you so I'd guess we have a similar amount to lose, good luck, and stay focussed

Thanks everyone :D i think we all know CD is not the easiest plan to follow but it is by far the quickest hope we can all stay focused. As my sig says it's my 4-0 at the end of this year and i refuse to be Fat & Frumpy at 40!!

Arghh one of my neighbours is cooking something and it smells lovely!!!

I started a week and a half ago, best of luck with your restart ;)

yes i am starting today, should have been fri but had mad weekend, so here we all go again, lets do it, we know it works, i just need to find my willpower this time

i re-started yesterday after being ill for 4 days good luck pm me if you need kicking up the backside etc :)
luck luck luck
xxxx

Thank You :D:D

Im starting my 5th day and im 7lbs down!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

On the downside the weekend is well on it's way, i so hope im strong enough to get through it
:)

Best of luck to you all as well :)

Hey

I am restarting tomorrow. I have had a rubbish week picking at just about everything and tonight I have dinner party at mine!! Going to enjoy it and then back on the 100% ss wagon tomorrow :bliss:

Im restarting Saturday 8th August im also taking a week off work so that i have totally no distractions cause i dont bother about anything to eat when im off it is when im stuck in the office all day watching my team mates eat and im soooooooooooo bored i just pick at things and drink tea so i think while im off doing ss for full week and see my weight loss it will inspire me to ignore them all when i go back to work on tuesday the 19th august ............. Well thats the plan i hope it works lol x good luck everybody else :gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126: big hugs to you all x

good luck every1 with your restarts.xx

Back