Is anyone successful doing SW at home instead of going to class?

I go it alone after going to classes and doing it online t different times. I find that I am really motivated just from reading the inspiring stories on here!

One thing that has really helped me which I don't think has been mentioned yet is doing a food diary on here. It keeps me on track as I don't like the thought of other people seeing if I eat crap!! I have just made myself be completely honest and this works for me. (although on holiday at the moment so also having a week off from doing my food diary)!! X

I'm doing it at home. I agree with Snozzberry - if I'm in the zone I can lose weight regardless of whether I'm at class but if I'm not in the zone it doesn't matter how much I'm paying to go to class I still won't stick to it.

I've been doing it from home since the start of December and lost 21lb so far. It's slow & steady but it's fitting in with my life and it's working. I only gained over Christmas and had 2 STSs since then so I'm really happy with the fact I've been losing consistently.

If you're motivated you can do it - just do a food diary on here and be totally honest (I'm more honest on here than I ever have been at class). Good luck!

I do it at home! Went to class but couldn't keep up with the expenditure.
I started to keep a diary on here, with that and will power it can be done! As someone else has said if you want to lose the weight you should be able to do class or no class. Unless you are planning on attending a class forever at some point everyone will have to go it alone, so to speak.

i tried it, But i think i need the kick up the bum of knowing someone else is going to weigh me and i cant cheat or lie lol!

I do think if your strong you can do it, I am not strong enough

Back