• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

is anyone taking pregnacare tablets/??

S: 13st5lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st10lb(12.83%)

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
It was the sanatogen for preg women i took (pink bottle), they were great, i felt really good after i started taking them. Sorry not tried the pregnacare ones, remember check with your midwife though x

thanx hun, im not actulay pregnant yet, ive started taking them as they say pre conception, thought it would be a good idea but god i feel ill, but there is a lot goin round at the mo i suppose...x

haha it had crossed my mind, but we havent been actively trying, did have an accident last month but i got my period a couple of weeks after, so i presumed im not. Just done a google search on any side effects and a lot of women have this too, others dont bit 50 50 really... im due next week, i think if im late i will do a test x

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
well let us know how you get on x

will do x xx

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I took pregnacare with my first but just took folic acid tablets with the 2nd ... also had anaemia with both so ended up on high strength iron tablets

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
S: 21st6.0lb C: 21st6.0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I took Pregnacare and they made me sick too. Now I just take folic acid.

Tracie - Pregnacare make me really sick too :( I think it might be the big influx of vitamins, some peoples bodies can't deal with it and I think I am like that! I had to stop taking them in the end as I just felt constantly like I was coming down with a bug xx

Humph

S: 14st3lb C: 12st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.1 Loss: 2st1lb(14.57%)
Sorry to pick up an old thread, but I've been taking them (and haven't had any problems) since I started SW. I have been a bit worried that they may interfere with SW - but think I might just be being paranoid. I have noticed though that I'm not as *ahem* regular as I used to be :ashamed0005:. Could this just be down to a change in diet? Because I'm eating so much more fruit and veg that seems strange. So might that be an effect of Pregnacare?

Hi Humph, I was the same when I started SW, my periods were all over the place for a mth or too so I think that it might be a change in diet more than Pregnacare.
I take Sanatogen Pronatal now and they don't seem to cause any sickness or anything xxx

Pregnacare

Hi yes Ihad terrible problems - very bad meal taste and sickness. I literally had to take time off work and someone suggested the iron in the tablets may be to blame. I stopped taking them and swapped to jus FOlic Acid with Cit C&D that i got from my midwife and I am fine now!!!! I have complained as there is nothing on the leaflet or their website about possible sie effects....good luck!

Emma75

S: 85kg C: 84kg G: 70kg BMI: 28.7 Loss: 1kg(1.17%)
You HAVE HAVE HAVE to take them in the evening after your main meal. I get sick if I take them earlier. They do have an impact on your poo, but that is just the iron which is good for the baby!