is free really free?

I'm a bugger for the grapes too! They have a lot of sugar in them though. I've been hitting the grapes and bananas (as well as muller lights) too hard and the day of reckoning is tomorrow - yikes :eek:!

ZXXXXXXXXXX

I think I am eating too much too I have eaten only free food but seem to have put 4 pounds on! I was talking to my OH about this and he says Im eating far too much ....... I didnt think I was until he said so.

Why are grapes so bad? I can eat a whole punnet at one time then read the literature on the box and I had 5 times the recommended portion size which is 100g ... see what I mean

What do you mean you 'seem to have put on 4lb'? Are you weighing at home? That's really a no-no! What the scales say at home in between official weigh-ins bears no relation to what the SW scales will say. So why do it?!

As for the free foods, if you are eating because you are hungry and not just because you can then it will be fine. Particularly as you have a fair bit of weight to lose. It may become more of an issue as you get nearer to target but at the moment I wouldn't be overly concerned. And about the grapes - they've got to be better than a family-size bar of chocolate. I definitely ate more on Sw than pre-SW but what I was eating was good quality healthy food rather than empty calories.

Good point Circes. I am eating loads but it's all really healthy food so that can't be bad can it? It's the moment of truth tomorrow - first WI! So fingers crossed I haven't gained...

ZXXX

Back