is gutted

mand76

had my second weigh in today on the cambridge diet and only lost 3lb the first wk i lost 13lb. this wk ive walked every where cant belive i only lost that im on the sole source

had my second weigh in today on the cambridge diet and only lost 3lb the first wk i lost 13lb. this wk ive walked every where cant belive i only lost that im on the sole source

hey - just want to
menupop.gif
check I've got this right -

13lbs in Week 1 & 3lbs in Week 2 =

16lbs in just TWO WEEKS ???

RESULT
:D

what a fantastic start to your weight loss journey......WELL DONE YOU !

what other diet / weight loss plan would you lose 16lbs in just 14 days ?!?!?!?

keep up the great work !

Debz x

hi i know i think that cause i walked every where n had the great start i expect more.how are u finding it?

hi i know i think that cause i walked every where n had the great start i expect more.how are u finding it?

it's a great plan - and does exactly what it says on the tin (box !) - a STONE per month - and you've lost more than that in just TWO WEEKS - AMAZING :eek::eek: !!!!

Debz x

Thats a great loss hun, I lost 2lbs in my 2nd week, but it does get better, promise :) xx

Second week is quite often lower - your body won't know what hit it right now! It takes a little time to settle in to it, don't worry.

Exercise generally won't help weight loss on ss because you are on so few calories anyway. But it will help you tone up :)

mand ... you have done great :) Im on my 4th week now and only just getting to that amount ....so hats off girl.

over a stone in 2 weeks, that's amazing
and as others say, it's all about that stone over a month!

well done x

HI - thats a fab loss!!! Honestly.
I lost 13lb in my first week then 4lb in my 2nd. I think cos you have a massive loss in the 1st week you expect it every week but its mainly water in that first week and now you're losing fat so its all good!!
Well done.

Thats an amazing loss..you should be so proud of yourself. 16lbs in 2 weeks...fabulous... I lost 14lbs in two weeks and that was fab to me. What other diet can you have such fab losses.
Keep strong . WELL DONE X

Back