Is it a must to have syns?

Mary Jane

I know you get so many syns a day and you can save some etc for weekend or special occasions such as meals

Just wondered what if you don't use any at all in a week is this ok or should I be trying to include some into my week?

Doing Sw from home so am a bit unsure xxx

Syns are there to make sure we don't feel deprived and can follow the plan in the long-term. Can you really see yourself living off free and superfree foods only for the rest of your life? The old adage is a good one - a little of what you fancy does you good! You don't have to use them on junk food either, it could be a glass of fruit juice, a bigger portion of cereal of a morning, sauces, cheese, oil, nuts, smoothie etc xx

Ace thank you. No don't worry I don't want to not never use them but just wanted to check as I've not used any this week as was supposed to go out.

But thank you for answering :) xxxx

On days i have low / or no syns, i have a choccie bar (specifically Aldi titan bar 55g 12.5 syn), it makes me think i could go every day without synning and scoff choc in the evening for a wind down with a cup of black coffee and tv - CBB in todays case :)

I have to laugh.... I have been craving a particular food for days......
Finally had it at lunch time... yum yum yum

When I finally got it I did eat quite a lot of it.... nothing like giving into a craving..... well not when its for brusell sprouts like mine lol

Back