Is it achievable or am I kidding myself????

Topper78

Have just got back on the plan and am hoping to lose a stone in the next 5 weeks! Have got 3 and a half stones to lose in total and am planning on being totally committed to the plan and I am going to exercise a minimum 3 times a week. Am I being realistic or is it totally unachievable???? Any tips to help me on my way?

So you are looking to lose on average 2.5lbs a week.. In theory this is acheivable, however everyones weigh loss is different. If you stay on plan and keep your exercise levels up then yes you can do it.. the slow but steady way is the best way. Good luck :D

I've lost 7.5lbs in 10days, so sounds achievable to me, best advice i can give is eat, eat, eat on free foods because it deff improves weight loss,

I lost a stone in my first 5 weeks of starting, but it's slowed right down now. Stick with the plan and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Sounds like you don't have a huge amount to lose so your losses may be a little slower than some of us on here. I would say it is achieveable but can I ask what the rush is?

I would say the exercise and SE would help but don't burn yourself out too quickly and try to enjoy the plan as well as just being focused on the big losses. Also remember that even 0.5lb off is a good result if things don't go as quickly as hoped.

Good luck!
Emerald
x

Back