• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

is it as good?

We went along for an induction and to look around and it was empty, and I felt it would not be enough for me just using the machines. The standing on the mats between the machines was not for me so did not join - wasnt for me but you may enjoy it!!

Hi gemma. I did curves 5 years ago and i lost loads of inches on paper but truly did not feel it in my clothes but i did thoroughly enjoy it and it brought down my blood pressure with the result i could come off my tablets . So from a health point of view i found it great. Ps ive ince gone back on the tabs and double dose so perhaps i should go back myself lol hope this helps x x

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
curves is a ladies only gym isnt it?

theres a ladies only gym near me, energise or something. got shownd around it too but it wasnt very big. no weights either, i know weigths isnt a general ladies fitness thing but they tone up far quicker than cardio does! i belive weights are vital in any gym, even if they are just the lightest weights possible...