Is it bad..

mia_angel

Silver Member
..to have 2 treat size chocolate treats :D:D:D

I wouldnt have them every night, but i thought on the weekend if i save my syns i can have a couple for 8 syns :p

You could have 2 every day if that is how you choose to use your syns, the syns are yours to be used how you like.

You could even have a proper bar/bag of chocolae for example a bag of maltesers 9 1/2 syns and i think crunchies and flakes are about that too.

as long as they r within ur syns allowance it should be fine....tats wat syns are there for!!

I use my syns on quavers :giggle: 1 pack per day keeps me happy! If I start on chocolate I won't stop eeeek

Yummm!!!!

I just thought it would be better if i didnt eat chocolate bars every night. Nice to know you can though x

dont deprive yourself of it cos u will only want it more in the long run and eat twice as much. syns r there so we dont feel deprived x

hahaha a member on here (mrswilsoncroft :D) posted a photo, a tin full of treat size chocolates and sweets - the syn tin!

Have your syns on whatever you want to hun, they are there so you dont not feel deprived of anything you fancy.
I like to alternate mine so I dont get bored of the same things but an old work colleague of mine used to use all hers on wine every single night when we did sw together lol! xx

Back