Is it day one for anyone else?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by boofaloo, 3 November 2006 Social URL.

1. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Just wandering if anyone else is startting CD SS today?

If so do you fancy a diet buddy?

If not then i'll struggle along on my little lonesome.:( :(

J/K:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Hi Helen,
    day three again for me on this crazy diet, i am online at the mo so come and have a chat.

Love Busy XX

4. Cookie

Cookie "I want to be thin"

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Helen

Day 2 for me, giving it another go for the third time . Not too bad first time around ,lost just under 2 stone, as soon as I went to add a meal,my attitude changed. mind you did have a lot of different events to go to. Second time I wasn't in the write frame of mind so failed after a week. Just spent the last week convincing myself I can do this and feeling very positive, so at the moment thinking about the little black dress that is calling me for christmas.

5. BurtBird

BurtBird Gonna be a 10!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Day 4

And its day 4 for me today .. feeling a bit grumpy but only cos I want some ham or chicken with some cheese!!

I want to go back to bed and forget about food!
    x:(

6. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

its near the end for me on cd but i wanted to wish you well, and tell you it is worth it and drink lots of water lol good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.