Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Is it enough

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by tara40, 8 October 2008 Social URL.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I lost 2.5lbs on my first wi at ww. Is that enough or have i under achieved for a first weigh in. i didnt stay to the meeting last night as i am not 100%. :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi hun, I am on a VLCD so our losses on a weekly basis are very different. I would like to say well done on your 2.5 lbs off and give yourself a break. That is a good loss on a diet where you eat, and I think it will be important for you to be realistic about the pace of likely losses.
    Good luck x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    you lost and that's all that matters. At our meeting some 1st weight losses are not big. Any reason why you don't want to stay to the class? Personally I need it but not everyone does
    Just keep going
    Irene x

5. tara40

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i have "man flu" and i felt rotten, so i just wanted to get weighed then get home, but i will stay to the meetings, one reason as i find them very informative and helpful and the second reason is, is that it is nice to get out of the house

6. lea8198

lea8198 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    84.82kg
    Current Weight:
    78.02kg
    Goal Weight:
    68.04kg
    Lost(%):
    6.8kg(8.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done on your loss. Everyone is different. I started well but have now slowed right down. You may continue to go through at 2lbs a week which would be fab!

Every ounce takes you closer to that goal :)

7. tara40

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for the encouragement and yes i intend to stick at it. i got, when i joined the monthly payment scheme, three books, the shopping one, an eating out guide and a journal, which i complete religiously.

failure, hmm not this time, i laugh in the face of failure.

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    The fact that you are not well might also have something to do with the weight loss.

Hope you feel better soon. I have a monthly pass that I bought on my first week and so pleased I did.

Think this is the longest I've ever lasted at a slimming club for years

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.