Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

is it just me!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by sliminspired, 30 May 2011 Social URL.

1. sliminspired

sliminspired Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Evening all Its weigh in tomorrow morning for me :sigh: and i have had the worst wk ever plus its a star wk as well and boy have i been feeling it :cry:
    I feel a bit disapointed in myself:mad: but unfortunately the damage is done and I will have to face the scales and start a fresh tomorrow
    Anybody else ever done this or is it just me?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sliminspired

sliminspired Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world

Ok I have had a maintain So i need to make sure i have a better wk :)

4. emoo123

emoo123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hey! everyone has bad weeks, i weighed in today, put on 2lbs, then drowned me sorrows in a mcdonalds!! so dont fret too much! just be thankful that you maintained, and get straight back on plan tomorrow! good luck!! x

5. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    i was having a rubbish day yesterday, not so much food wise but mentally - felt better today, ate better today and lost 1.5lb at weigh in - even when we feel like giving up we should aim to do better x

6. Cybachiq

Cybachiq Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey, don't worry, * weeks are trying for all of us - I find I'm soooo hungry that I want to eat everything in sight and then some; even when I'm fit to burst with Free Foods I still crave sweet stuff. I'm just finishing my * week and it's been damned hard going for me. There have been so many occasions when I have wanted to blow it all and gorge myself on everything in sight. Thankfully, I didn't break, and I am rather impressed with myself for this, but I know for a fact that I won't be able to be this strong every month; I'm bound to snap eventually. :rolleyes:

Last edited: 31 May 2011
  7. patches1

patches1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.79%)
    Diet:
    sw
    I could have written that post, it sounds like me most weeks I can start really motivated but then I'll eat rubbish and it does slow progress- but the great thing is going to class facing up to it and hopefully having a loss you've done well to maintain- wishing you a better week xx

8. sliminspired

sliminspired Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Guys Thank u all for ur kind and supportive words :) Much appreciated x

I been back on track today but my friend has invited me to afternoon tea tomorrow at the marriott hotel I have said yes of course but wat do i eat HELP :confused:

9. sliminspired

sliminspired Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Afternoon tea and a nite with the girls done and dusted Had a fab time but now its time to get back on track 5 days to before weigh in : )

10. patches1

patches1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.79%)
    Diet:
    sw
    well done for getting back on track we'll all be 'good' together!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.