is it just me!!!!

sliminspired

Evening all Its weigh in tomorrow morning for me :sigh: and i have had the worst wk ever plus its a star wk as well and boy have i been feeling it :cry:
I feel a bit disapointed in myself:mad: but unfortunately the damage is done and I will have to face the scales and start a fresh tomorrow
Anybody else ever done this or is it just me?

Evening all Its weigh in tomorrow morning for me :sigh: and i have had the worst wk ever plus its a star wk as well and boy have i been feeling it :cry:
I feel a bit disapointed in myself:mad: but unfortunately the damage is done and I will have to face the scales and start a fresh tomorrow

Ok I have had a maintain So i need to make sure i have a better wk :)

hey! everyone has bad weeks, i weighed in today, put on 2lbs, then drowned me sorrows in a mcdonalds!! so dont fret too much! just be thankful that you maintained, and get straight back on plan tomorrow! good luck!! x

i was having a rubbish day yesterday, not so much food wise but mentally - felt better today, ate better today and lost 1.5lb at weigh in - even when we feel like giving up we should aim to do better x

Hey, don't worry, * weeks are trying for all of us - I find I'm soooo hungry that I want to eat everything in sight and then some; even when I'm fit to burst with Free Foods I still crave sweet stuff. I'm just finishing my * week and it's been damned hard going for me. There have been so many occasions when I have wanted to blow it all and gorge myself on everything in sight. Thankfully, I didn't break, and I am rather impressed with myself for this, but I know for a fact that I won't be able to be this strong every month; I'm bound to snap eventually. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I could have written that post, it sounds like me most weeks I can start really motivated but then I'll eat rubbish and it does slow progress- but the great thing is going to class facing up to it and hopefully having a loss you've done well to maintain- wishing you a better week xx

Hi Guys Thank u all for ur kind and supportive words :) Much appreciated x

I been back on track today but my friend has invited me to afternoon tea tomorrow at the marriott hotel I have said yes of course but wat do i eat HELP :confused:

Hi Guys Thank u all for ur kind and supportive words :) Much appreciated x

I been back on track today but my friend has invited me to afternoon tea tomorrow at the marriott hotel I have said yes of course but wat do i eat HELP :confused:

Afternoon tea and a nite with the girls done and dusted Had a fab time but now its time to get back on track 5 days to before weigh in : )

well done for getting back on track we'll all be 'good' together!

Back