is it just me

Me 2. I just make the borin stuf like spag bol but im getting better. Made a pita piza the other day and I was lovely. Had ham,pineapple, cheese,onions and mushrooms on the top it was gorgeous

I had a ham salad for tea. Had no points after that and I was naughty and had a bit of cake. Been healthy healthy all day so i don't feel too bad about it.

I did :) I was surprised how little of it I ate, my boyfriend finished it off so I am rather pleased at my restraint x

Ooo is it Nutella. I love Nutella! I've hula hooped for 20 mins to attempt to counter act the cake and have made a green tea haha too little too late I think haha

Its morrisons own brand chocolate orange spread! I must admit I did dip my finger in,haha. Honestly that cake wont do you any harm :)

Its morrisons own brand chocolate orange spread! I must admit I did dip my finger in,haha. Honestly that cake wont do you any harm :)

Made me feel better, less guilty haha
Ooo that sounds nice, may have to try that for my chocolate orange cupcakes instead of buying a chocolate orange every time x

Woke up feeling realy bloated 2day its totm soon im just praying it does ruin my w.d for me on friday cos ive done so well this week. Anyway ive got my new coat coming today I got it in a 14 cos its a lipsy one and ive heard that there sizes can be on the small side!! It better fit or its guna ruin my day :-(

I'm on TOTM too. I weighed myself the day before yesterday and was 13st 7 and then yesterday I was 13st 10! I need to wait til it finishes to wi again.
I hope it fits, it's rubbish when things don't. I'm going shopping today but I know I won't get anything purely due to the way I feel about myself. I know my boyfriend will try treat me but I aren't loving the way I look so won't feel good in any clothes x

Yeh I understand how you feel. I went shopin the other week and didnt feel good either. I did get a few things and when I was havin a better day I thort u no I dont luk 2 bad! I no I dont look how I want to but I wont look like this forever! This is my mindset now - I mite not be in the size I want to be in right now but why should that stop me from looking nice while im on my journey. I got a bigger size clothes got some new earings and and neclaces did my hair and make up and I honestly felt good, my boyfriend sed I looked gorgeous!! What we see isnt what everybody else sees. So go shopping and if you dont want to buy clothes y not buy some acsesories that wil transform and old outfit. Have a gud day lucy, chin up you wont feel like this forever.x

Did u get ur lipsy coat - aw I love lipsy - have loadsa dresses that no longer fit - am so hoping toget back into them! Well done!

Yeh I got it this morning I love it! I heard the sizes are smaller than normal from there so I got a 14 ao its perfect. It makes it all the better that it was 90 but I got it for half price so im one happy chick just hoping the scales will be kind to me on friday!! How have you been doing? Have you got over your flu now :)

Back