is it just me

Don't get me started on sofas. My boyfriends sofa is awful. It's uncomfortable and not big enough to lie on :(

When we went to Wales the sofa there was HUGE and so comfy. It was fantastic.

Our sofa at home has started to go in the middle as that's where everyone sits haha.

Don't get me started on sofas. My boyfriends sofa is awful. It's uncomfortable and not big enough to lie on :(

When we went to Wales the sofa there was HUGE and so comfy. It was fantastic.

Our sofa at home has started to go in the middle as that's where everyone sits haha.

I have a daytime and nighttime seat so mine gets rotated! Day times in the Swivel, Night times on the sofa, I don't like one to feel left out lol x

I have a daytime and nighttime seat so mine gets rotated! Day times in the Swivel, Night times on the sofa, I don't like one to feel left out lol x

Im just sat in the swivel haha. Il have to remember not to after a nite out tho that could be disastrous. Ive tried the sofa out and i can lay fully out and my feet dont touch the end! Ive got munchies 2day and i actual had brekie and the blockage has gone yay.x

Im just sat in the swivel haha. Il have to remember not to after a nite out tho that could be disastrous. Ive tried the sofa out and i can lay fully out and my feet dont touch the end! Ive got munchies 2day and i actual had brekie and the blockage has gone yay.x

Yey for the blockage moving itself! I bet that was at least a lb ;-) Ive also got the Munchies, just had 4 Flying Saucers and one boiled sweet for 0pp, hoping the sugar hit might help me! X

I Could eat a wispa rite now.x

OMG me too! I'm having Curry/Eton Mess Take 2 tonight but that won't be till Poppy is in bed. X

That sounds yummy. Treacle sponge and custard i havent had that for ages.x

I don't like that, too sickly for me :-( Hoping to get my Jam Roly Poly whilst in Bouremouth! X

U gota take a pic then coz i wil b so so jelous.x

Lol! Well if you insist! I'm gonna try and stick to my 26 Dailies plus my 49 Weeklies if I can. X

Are you going for a week? Im sure u wil but your on hol so just enjoy yourself.x

Monday-Friday so won't use any Weeklies Saturday or Sunday so I can use them all whilst I'm away. X

What would b your all time blow out 3 course meal?x

To start I would like Melted Cheese Sticks followed by Toad in the Hole, Mash, Veg & Onion Gravy followed by Jam Roly Poly and Custard! Mmmmmmmmm! You? X

To start I would like Melted Cheese Sticks followed by Toad in the Hole, Mash, Veg & Onion Gravy followed by Jam Roly Poly and Custard! Mmmmmmmmm! You? X

Realy cheesy garlic bread for starter and its gota b lasagne for main or that cheesy chip naan and then apple crumble.x

Realy cheesy garlic bread for starter and its gota b lasagne for main or that cheesy chip naan and then apple crumble.x

Can we go halves on the pud cos it was hard to choose the pud lol x

Yeh thats a deal. We get the best of both worlds then.x

Definitely, just as long as the two don't touch, I need separate bowls and the custard has to be same temp as the pud! X

Back