is it just me

I love Rainbow Drops, can't believe they are so low, I stole them from Poppy's Party Bag! French Fries are a great snack, I've not had them in ages so really enjoyed them. X

They are arnt they. Oh god i can feel tummy cramp and bloat cuming on. Please dnt do this to me the nite b4 wi. please scales be kind to me!!!!

They are arnt they. Oh god i can feel tummy cramp and bloat cuming on. Please dnt do this to me the nite b4 wi. please scales be kind to me!!!!

Has Aunty Flo stopped for a visit yet? X

No but i fear shes on her way. Just let me wi first.x

Aunty Flo, if you're listening just give Trina a break for another 12hours, you've waited this long for your visit! X

Yeh u listen to serena.x:)

Cos I am The Guru! I wonder what WI will hold for me this week, I've tried my hardest I really have. X

Good Luck for WI Trina! Got everything crossed that you get a good result! X

Oh my god!!! Ive lost 3.4 pound and im now in the tens. Ive lost 1 stone 3pound. I cant believe it. I never thort id see the tens again. Thank you to each and every1 of you that helped me i couldnt ov dun it without u. Im in the tens woohoo.x:D:D:D:D:D

Oh my god!!! Ive lost 3.4 pound and im now in the tens. Ive lost 1 stone 3pound. I cant believe it. I never thort id see the tens again. Thank you to each and every1 of you that helped me i couldnt ov dun it without u. Im in the tens woohoo.x:D:D:D:D:D

OMG OMG OMG! What a fantastic loss Sweetie! I'm so so so proud of you, you're an inspiration to all of us, you've never once given up when times have got hard, you've just brushed yourself off and got back on the wagon. Love u to the moon and back, you should be very very proud of yourself. X

OMG OMG OMG! What a fantastic loss Sweetie! I'm so so so proud of you, you're an inspiration to all of us, you've never once given up when times have got hard, you've just brushed yourself off and got back on the wagon. Love u to the moon and back, you should be very very proud of yourself. X

Thank u hun that means alot. Weve stuck by each other when we have had tough weeks but we didnt give up. I just cant believe im in the tens. Love u lots like jelly tots.xxx woohoo im in the tens haha.x:D

Thank u hun that means alot. Weve stuck by each other when we have had tough weeks but we didnt give up. I just cant believe im in the tens. Love u lots like jelly tots.xxx woohoo im in the tens haha.x:D

But not as much as vodka shots ;-) I best pull my finger out on Saturday if I'm gonna keep up with our lbs to lose challenge! X

How many have u got to go?x

7lbs because it was 5lbs :) But I obviously put 2lb on last week :-( Although I'm not sure if I want to go down that low as we discussed the other day. X

7lbs because it was 5lbs :) But I obviously put 2lb on last week :-( Although I'm not sure if I want to go down that low as we discussed the other day. X

Yeh we did. Just stay at the low end of 8s then. U need to stil fit in the lovely dresses u have bought. Wen i get to ten ten i mite set another goal but i dont want to b under ten.x

Yeh we did. Just stay at the low end of 8s then. U need to stil fit in the lovely dresses u have bought. Wen i get to ten ten i mite set another goal but i dont want to b under ten.x

I think under 10 would look silly on you just like under 8 will probably look silly on me! We are mummy's after all! X

I think under 10 would look silly on you just like under 8 will probably look silly on me! We are mummy's after all! X

Yeh thats exactly what i was thinkin. im just hoping that the fat comes from else where and my boobs r left alone now.x

Yeh thats exactly what i was thinkin. im just hoping that the fat comes from else where and my boobs r left alone now.x

I think my Boobs have shrunk more this time around than last as I was 7 12 but with these size boobs! X

Back