is it just me

Im havin half a bacon mushroom and cheese 1 2nite for 8 points sum rice for 3 and salad.x

That sounds yummy! I so can't wait till Roast O'clock! X

Leahs just gone to my mums for tea and tylers at his friends so i get sum me time,woohoo. Extreme couponing back to back,heaven.x

Ha ha ha! My friend just went so Ive got half hour on the iPad while Poppy plays! You've got peace n quiet then! X

I have hun. Just me and the dog its bliss.x

Lucky u! I can hear Fireman Sam and Poppy singing along! What's for your Din Dins? X

Ok serena i need you to explain sumthing. So the coupons over here they normaly say not in conjunction with any other offer. So say u have a coupon for beans but there on special offer does that mean u cnt use your coupon?x

Im sick of fireman sam. Norman price gets on my nerves!! Quiche,rice and salad. Geting peckish now.x

Oh yeah u did say, sorry Im not with it, so tired :-( we saw the live FS Show at at Butlins, that's even more irritating!x

Ok serena i need you to explain sumthing. So the coupons over here they normaly say not in conjunction with any other offer. So say u have a coupon for beans but there on special offer does that mean u cnt use your coupon?x

I only ever use mine in conjunction with other offers, that's the way to get the biggest savings! X

Oh yeah u did say, sorry Im not with it, so tired :-( we saw the live FS Show at at Butlins, that's even more irritating!x

I only ever use mine in conjunction with other offers, that's the way to get the biggest savings! X

But they say not to on the coupons dont they.x

But they say not to on the coupons dont they.x

I'd just pretend I can't read or speak English if they asked me, plead ignorance lol x

Haha and do u get away with it or dont the accept them.x

I've never had a Coupon stopped, sometimes I've used 50 in one shop lol x

No way!! I need to b getting on this couponing. Dont u have to do seperate transactions? Do u print them off.x

I used to print them off, cut them out of magazines/boxes, I don't do single transactions but always make sure if I have 5 coupons I have 5 products. I don't tend to use Coupons as much now as I buy a lot more Store-Brand which don't normally have Coupons. X

I used to print them off, cut them out of magazines/boxes, I don't do single transactions but always make sure if I have 5 coupons I have 5 products. I don't tend to use Coupons as much now as I buy a lot more Store-Brand which don't normally have Coupons. X

Yeh thats the only thing realy coz i buy the stores own so coupons are for branded things. well for things like coffee and washing powder il defo keep look out for them.x

Yeh thats the only thing realy coz i buy the stores own so coupons are for branded things. well for things like coffee and washing powder il defo keep look out for them.x

I think I only have 2 packs of my 'free' coffee left now! I got my Ariel for Half Price in Morrissons so I was pleased as didn't need a coupon either! X

Ive got 5 packs of coffee left and i got a huge persil that was half price.x

You won't be running out anytime soon ;-) you got any plans for tonight? Have u had your tea? X

Back