is it just me

I love reading your conversations they crack me right up!

I love the dress too Hun looking very glam!

I love dresses like that you can make a day out of it and wear it right through :) xx

I love dresses like that you can make a day out of it and wear it right through :) xx

Commander Trina will definitely be wearing the dress! Hope u don't need your Tena tho ;-) x

Thanx hun. Im wearing my diamonte sandles with them but but could easily put my heals on and sum jewelry to glam it for the nite. Oh me and serena just rant away to ourselves hun and shes been on the fluff 2nite 2. Glad we make u chuckle tho.x

Thanx hun. Im wearing my diamonte sandles with them but but could easily put my heals on and sum jewelry to glam it for the nite. Oh me and serena just rant away to ourselves hun and shes been on the fluff 2nite 2. Glad we make u chuckle tho.x

It never occurred to me that other people read our posts, we must sound like a couple of fruit loops lol x

I no hun but like vicky said we make them laugh.x

And laughter is a good medicine! Although it takes more calories to frown, maybe we would be at goal if we just frowned more ;-) x

Back