is it just me

That sounds lovely. Im eating more veggie food lately.x

U spent too long with me ;-) They are from the Fresh Section.x

Too right Serena I'll be there! I'll bring my dairy free 3pp cupcakes!

I hate seeing you guys fighting though, but it has made me a little angry Emma. Nobody was mocking you for having water with weetabix, it was a bit of fun and I don't really know why you took offence. We all like to eat food in different ways and we all have a laugh on here. Like Trina and Serena have a joke about Tena pads, I don't think either of them mean it maliciously. And for you to say we shouldn't question where you are when I remarked you'd been quiet recently- well sorry for caring about you and wondering where you were. Of course we know you have a life outside of minimins but I felt you took the high horse since you'd lost the weight and was belittling us for needing this website when you obviously don't any more. I genuinely wish you all the happiness for the future, and hope you are able to figure out how to maintain, but I am extremely saddened by your attitude.

Anyway.

I am dying to try my cupcakes :D

Too right Serena I'll be there! I'll bring my dairy free 3pp cupcakes!

I hate seeing you guys fighting though, but it has made me a little angry Emma. Nobody was mocking you for having water with weetabix, it was a bit of fun and I don't really know why you took offence. We all like to eat food in different ways and we all have a laugh on here. Like Trina and Serena have a joke about Tena pads, I don't think either of them mean it maliciously. And for you to say we shouldn't question where you are when I remarked you'd been quiet recently- well sorry for caring about you and wondering where you were. Of course we know you have a life outside of minimins but I felt you took the high horse since you'd lost the weight and was belittling us for needing this website when you obviously don't any more. I genuinely wish you all the happiness for the future, and hope you are able to figure out how to maintain, but I am extremely saddened by your attitude.

Anyway.

I am dying to try my cupcakes :D

Guess it wasnt just me and serena that noticed then. What cupcakes r these hun.x

Dairy free ones, you've seen the pic :D I'm dying to try them but I'm saving one for after my dinner.

I'm doing pasta with tuna and garlic and herbs light philadelphia- yum yum!

Dairy free ones, you've seen the pic :D I'm dying to try them but I'm saving one for after my dinner.

I'm doing pasta with tuna and garlic and herbs light philadelphia- yum yum!

Ooh can i come to your house 4 tea. I Just love pasta. ive got my crunchie for later when that programe is on.x

Yeah come over :D

We must all have a minimins meet up at some point! With low pp goodies hehe.

My Party is gonna be a Minimins Party with my Zero Heroes Table and PP graduated table!!! Oh and btw I'm back from shopping, got me some shoe bargains ;-)

This is realy random but has any1 ever googled auto corrects? They make me laugh so much that i realy do think i need tenas!! I spent half hour 2day just crying with laughter.x:D

Pics please.x:D

I need to get round to my Thread, will probably do it once poppy in bed, can u wait lol x

This is realy random but has any1 ever googled auto corrects? They make me laugh so much that i realy do think i need tenas!! I spent half hour 2day just crying with laughter.x:D

Damn U Autocorrect is such a cool website!x

I need to get round to my Thread, will probably do it once poppy in bed, can u wait lol x

Damn U Autocorrect is such a cool website!x

Just this once then coz leahs up a bit later so by the time ive put her to bed and had a shower u should be sorted 2.x

Just this once then coz leahs up a bit later so by the time ive put her to bed and had a shower u should be sorted 2.x

Yey :) U can read it while munching your Crunchie ;-) x

How could you do it 2 me hun. Sneak back and put it back haha.x

I've sneaked back in and it's returned ;-) x

Thats what i was on earlier and ive gota say i nearly peed!!:D

My thread now contains a Top 7 at 7! X

And my Daily Update is on :) So get your skinny bum over there! X

Last edited:
Back