is it just me

So today has gone realy wrong. The kids wanted a pj day and ive just eaten everything in site. I have 22 points a day and ive had 33 b4 12!! My sister came and conviscated my scales and she said she wil cum every friday on her lunch break at 1ish. Ive told her not this week tho and to bring them next week. 2Day has been an epic fail wel the wkend in general realy and today when i jumped on the scales i had put 3 pound on!! It wil b hard without my scales but wil b best in the long run. 11 days til i c my scales.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

So today has gone realy wrong. The kids wanted a pj day and ive just eaten everything in site. I have 22 points a day and ive had 33 b4 12!! My sister came and conviscated my scales and she said she wil cum every friday on her lunch break at 1ish. Ive told her not this week tho and to bring them next week. 2Day has been an epic fail wel the wkend in general realy and today when i jumped on the scales i had put 3 pound on!! It wil b hard without my scales but wil b best in the long run. 11 days til i c my scales.x

Hey Trina, I just wanted to say that I'm here to support you, yes today hasn't been a good day BUT you now have 11 Days until those Scales return so you focus on the Plan rather than the Scales/Numbers. As your BFF, Im here to support you, whatever I can do, please ask! I only wish you would of called me earlier, I could of taken your mind off it and maybe prevented it :-( x Love u to the moon and back Sweetie. X

Hey Trina, I just wanted to say that I'm here to support you, yes today hasn't been a good day BUT you now have 11 Days until those Scales return so you focus on the Plan rather than the Scales/Numbers. As your BFF, Im here to support you, whatever I can do, please ask! I only wish you would of called me earlier, I could of taken your mind off it and maybe prevented it :-( x Love u to the moon and back Sweetie. X

Thanx hun. I dont thing anythin wud of helped my brain just said eat. Im so glad the scales r gone and it doesnt mata how much i beg she wont bring them back for 11 days.x

Infact it was prob seein a 3pound gain on the scales this morn that caused it. I have a gud wk and reward myself with crap and gain. Im not even guna let it bother me i wont b defeated il get to goal eventualy.x

Thanx hun. I dont thing anythin wud of helped my brain just said eat. Im so glad the scales r gone and it doesnt mata how much i beg she wont bring them back for 11 days.x

Good on your Sister, that's the sort of direct intervention you need. X

Infact it was prob seein a 3pound gain on the scales this morn that caused it. I have a gud wk and reward myself with crap and gain. Im not even guna let it bother me i wont b defeated il get to goal eventualy.x

Isn't it funny how we are all so similar but are triggers are all so different. X

Yeh it is. My willpower just failed me 2day but 1 day wont stop me.x

Yeh it is. My willpower just failed me 2day but 1 day wont stop me.x

Your Willpower has not failed you, don't let me hear you talking like that, we all have bad days, god I have enough of them! Tomorrow is a new day, draw a line under today :) x

Your Willpower has not failed you, don't let me hear you talking like that, we all have bad days, god I have enough of them! Tomorrow is a new day, draw a line under today :) x

Line is so drawn haha. I duno i feel gud coz i havent got scales. im free.x:D

Line is so drawn haha. I duno i feel gud coz i havent got scales. im free.x:D

Free as a Bird :) x Go Trina Go Trina Go Go Go!x

Free as a Bird :) x Go Trina Go Trina Go Go Go!x

Whoop whoop. Me and greg r havin chineese on sataday coz me have a kid free nite. The plan is to have breakfast and then eat lite for the rest of the day.x

Whoop whoop. Me and greg r havin chineese on sataday coz me have a kid free nite. The plan is to have breakfast and then eat lite for the rest of the day.x

Sounds Yummy :) Ive not had Chinese in AGES! X

Me either i cant remember the last time.x

U got room for 1 more ;-) x

Defo. My usual would be beef curry and half chips half rice i think il go with mushroom chow mein.x

Mmmmmm Yummy! I'm at a Party on Saturday, can't wait for the Buffet lol x

Thats unusual for u coz u usualy dread buffets.x

I know! But this host is the most amazing cook and its an Annual Tradition to go to their House for Fireworks and Food on the Weekend before Bonfire Night. X How are u feeling this morning Trina? X

Trina! You need to get your Skinny Bum back on your Thread! X

Chil girls im here. hey shez glad your bk hun ive not been doin 2 wel but pulled my finger out weds. How u getin on? So 2day i have had toast fruit sum homemade cake that my sis mum in law made and it was beta than anything i had ever tasted in my life followed by 2 amereto and diet coke. im havin my chow mein later 2. Got my scales bk and just been on them even tho ive eaten all day and its says 11.2. Even tho that means i am 2 pound heavier than my last wi i was expectin alot worse than that so im realy pleased.x

Back