is it just me

Well hula hooping sounds harder than I thought!! So hows the nume things have u tried them yet?? Had a nite out last nite! I had a beef and onion baguette with sweet mustard, I only had half tho cos I got realy full. For desert I had 2 vodka lime and sodas and a bottle of wine,oopps!! Its my bday tomorow and my w.i so the scales beter b kind to me!!!!x

Well hula hooping sounds harder than I thought!! So hows the nume things have u tried them yet?? Had a nite out last nite! I had a beef and onion baguette with sweet mustard, I only had half tho cos I got realy full. For desert I had 2 vodka lime and sodas and a bottle of wine,oopps!! Its my bday tomorow and my w.i so the scales beter b kind to me!!!!x

Happy birthday for tomorrow :) you are allowed when it's your birthday.
I tried the Shepard pie. I liked :) but I love the crisps, I had the paprika ones- lovely.
Was healthy all day then spoilt it at tea time.
I need help getting over this blip, I want to and need to lose weight and I was doing so well before. I think I have restarted at the wrong time as totm is due tomorrow and I just want to eat x

Thank you. I love the prawn ones there delish. What did you do before to doing dif now, as in the eatin and spoiling it? I find that I have to be in the rite mind set to conker it. Maybe you need a couple of days break!!x

Happy bday for 2m trinab x

Thank you. I love the prawn ones there delish. What did you do before to doing dif now, as in the eatin and spoiling it? I find that I have to be in the rite mind set to conker it. Maybe you need a couple of days break!!x

I don't know what I'm doing differently to be honest. I just think that my head is in a different place x

Aww thank you. How have u been geting on.x

Terribly sick today so haven't ate
I think I hve flu :( haven't managed to get outta of bed except to get glasses of water n that is even killing me :(

Why dont you have a break from it and just try eat healthy and going on some walks? It helps blow the cobwebs away and sorts your head out I think. See im a binge eater and I used to have my tea with the kids at half 4!! It got to 8 at nite and I was starvin so although I sit with them now at tea time I mite have a yog and I eat my meal at 6 and have a pint of water straite after it because it realy keeps me full. You have to do what works for you tho dont you. Do you have alot to lose??x

Aww no smurfette I realy feel for you. I hope you feel beter soon. Ive heard warm water and huney is suposed to be great.:-D

Why dont you have a break from it and just try eat healthy and going on some walks? It helps blow the cobwebs away and sorts your head out I think. See im a binge eater and I used to have my tea with the kids at half 4!! It got to 8 at nite and I was starvin so although I sit with them now at tea time I mite have a yog and I eat my meal at 6 and have a pint of water straite after it because it realy keeps me full. You have to do what works for you tho dont you. Do you have alot to lose??x

I have 3.5 stone to lose so a fair whack. I will do it tomorrow, I will, I can't keep messing about like this. I think I do need to drink more water!

Deffo try hot water, honey and lemon. Honey is antibacterial so is great for infections/bugs. Green tea too, flushes all the toxins out. Or dose up on cold and flu tablets, they tend to knock you out until you are better.
For the last 3 years I have paid to have a flu jab at boots, flu knocks you for 6 and I couldn't/can't afford to have that much time off uni/work. Hope you feel better x

You can do it and you will do it. Think positive hun. Let me no how u get on 2moz. Remember drink lots of water, thats your mission for 2moz!!:)

Hey ladies! Been so busy over last few days, but have been very good food wise so I'm happy just hope the scales do me justice! Another busy day, got school run and work then swimming lessons for the boys but then I'm out down the pub... Thank god we have 49 weekly propoints extra, I dunno how I'd cope! Popped into Iceland yesterday, and I literally haven't stepped foot in there in bloody years... Weight watcherParadise! Picked up a few meals for £1 and some ww cookies which I had with cuppa tea last night, amazing so if anyone gets a chance pop in, also Tesco have got deals on ww bits at the mo. Their carrot cake is lovely, just wish itwas a honking great slab as aposed to a tiny miniscule piece. Anyway just thought I'd pop in and have a read through, I doubt any of u will be up on here yet so hope u have a positive day oh and happy birthday trinab chuck x

Well done for doing so well :)

It's my last day of school placement for me today, so excited about not having to set my alarm for 6! Feeling positive today so I will get back on track.

Happy birthday trinab xx

Thank you both of you.x well I lost1 pound bit disapointed realy but at least its something. I blame the wine and vodka the other nite!! So the carrot cake is gorgeous but I dont buy it cos its that small I want to eat the whole pack!! dont get me started on the nume stuff but il convert you all in the end,haha. Lucyb you sound much more upbeat 2day which is great. Its the first of a new month so start afresh. Dont 4get your water mission for the day. Good luck.xx bring on the bday cake I dont care today and it can be my w.i treat. :-D

Ooo bday cake sounds good, force feed family and friends as well so there's not a ton of it sat left there after today haha.and well done on your 1lb! Glad your feeling positive Lucy, I'm dreading the weekend, its when I normally eat like a horse! Got a ton of sugar free jelly shopping so will make lots of that with fruit and snack on that hopefully...

Oh I love my onsie! So comfy :) I don't mind jelly, its just free to eat lol would taste loads better with ice cream though! Right I'm off to work now my cleanings done, roll on 7pm! Have a lovely day, enjoy it x

Back