is it just me

Ive just got a feeling i wont do it and il always loose abit and put sum on. Dont have any exercise equipment at home if i did i would use it but i cant aford to buy any and i cnt get to the gym with the leah. Think im havin a feel sory for myself day. been stuck in with al this snow doesnt help.x

The snow really doesn't help does it :( you feel like you want hearty comfort food like shepards pie etc. I'm starting afresh today after 2 days away with the Boyf. Ate far too much xx

Ladies I have set myself a challenge if you would like to join me. It's a challenge to lose 1/2 stone in 5 weeks. So that would take us to the 27tj April. For me it's just a way to spur self on to get this weight loss off the ground. My fitness pal ap thinks it totally doable so I'm going for it. Wish me luck x

Im with you on that lucy. Im on mfp 2. I was reading up about tdee and bmr the other day and it worked mine out at 1706 i needed a day. I thort that was a little high so entered 1500 in mfp even tho it says i need 1200 to loose 1 and a half a week. So ive stuck to 1500 since friday and havent lost a thing. So what do u think i should do? Shal i stick to what mfp says? Also i no sum people r realy strict and count everything they eat but i have 5 cups ov tea aday down from like 10 and dont add that on do u think i should start doing?x

How bout doing measurments too? Bust=36 waist=31 hips=39. Bet you can guess what i want to shrink,haha.

I've had the exact same problem. Mfp said 1,200, my friend said I would go into starvation mode and lose nothing so she said do 1500 for the first week see if you lose any, if not go to 1350. So that's how I am going to work it.
I also measured my BMR that said 1600 so I think 1500 is a good starting point.
I aren't sure how strict to be. With veg I have been guessing the amounts as my kitchen scale battery has gone.
I will measure today. So 5weeks- 7lbs. Lets do this!!xx

Yeh im totaly motivated now. wel ive changed mine to 1350. Ive decided im not going to count my tea and coffee. Im thinking i mite change my w.d to mondays 2 so that im not bad on a weekend but im not sure yet. Ive beat the erge to binge 2 days in a row so thats gota be good. Bring on the challenge. Woohoo.x

I read somewhere that each day you are suppose to change the amount of calories you eat to trick your body so 1350 one day, 1500 another, 1400 the next. Have you heard of this or is it nonsense?x

Yeh i have its so that your body doesnt get used to the same thing all the time. I generaly do that. Thats y i dont stress if i fancy a bit of choc and go ova my cals a little bit. U have to keep your body always burnin the cals.x

I may try that then :) im even thinking about going swimming lol, probably won't as the long term repercussions of the chlorine on my eczema just isn't worth it sometimes!x

Yeh it dries my skin so bad. Just been for a 20min walk and it was horendus with the dog and the lil 1 its pure ice out there.x

It's freezing here too :( I shall resist the temptation to eat comfort food, it's what I normallly do when the weathers bad xxx

Yeh it dries my skin so bad. Just been for a 20min walk and it was horendus with the dog and the lil 1 its pure ice out there.x

Know the feeling matey! Dropped a bo****k This morning letting Sam walk to playgroup instead of taking the buggy-2 miles with the biting wind in your face and him flower n treeing it-nice!
Sal x

Haha oh sal what made u let him walk! Got leah poty trainin last weds and shes only wearing a nappy for bed now wot a result. Wel i have tried loads ov tyms but she wudnt do it and just walked qgound with it on her head. So last weds she got it coz i got my mum to help and wouldnt let her leave til she go her on that potty. Yay for nanas:)

Haha oh sal what made u let him walk! Got leah poty trainin last weds and shes only wearing a nappy for bed now wot a result. Wel i have tried loads ov tyms but she wudnt do it and just walked qgound with it on her head. So last weds she got it coz i got my mum to help and wouldnt let her leave til she go her on that potty. Yay for nanas:)
I thought it would be easier in town and on the bus back without the goddamn buggy but I guess u just swap one problem for another!Another reason is that now he,s nearly 3 and a half he,s bl**dy heavy to push!Dont even go there
with the potty training thing! He,s been in pants for about 10 months but wont do a number two til he,s got a nappy on for bed! How he holds onto it all day is beyond me! Lol!
Sal x

Well thats what my mum sed she would do but nope al in the poty and if we r upstairs she goes on the toilet 2 which i didnt think she wud do. only prob is everytym she uses it she wants to ring my mum n dad so they wil clap her down the fone. Haha kids eh.x

Well thats what my mum sed she would do but nope al in the poty and if we r upstairs she goes on the toilet 2 which i didnt think she wud do. only prob is everytym she uses it she wants to ring my mum n dad so they wil clap her down the fone. Haha kids eh.x

Wow Thats fab-she,s a lot younger than Sam as well isnt she-they always say boys are lazy in that dept!
Sal x

Shes 3 in july. Wen my son was 2 just gone he had cracked the poty and had no dummy. Leah wont give her dummy up for anything and that blanket she carries everywhere with her. I swear she wil have that in high school.x

Back