is it just me

What a totaly bad night food wise. Cant believe i did it. Pay back is killer toothache today tho. Im putting it behind me. Going out for tea 2nite hope i can stay away from the chips.x

I mean what is it going to take for me not to cheat. I no its a new day and i should start again today but it doesot stop me being realy mad at myself. I no everybody has bad day but not every other day

Shes 3 in july. Wen my son was 2 just gone he had cracked the poty and had no dummy. Leah wont give her dummy up for anything and that blanket she carries everywhere with her. I swear she wil have that in high school.x

Sam was like that with his scabby second hand grey teddy.He took it everywhere from 10 months old til the other week when he lost it in town-2 bl**dy hours looking for it! OH went schizo Sam cried for it the whole night while I was at work.OH came out with the usual dumb bloke comment' weren,t you watching him?' aaah they do your head in!
Sal x

What a totaly bad night food wise. Cant believe i did it. Pay back is killer toothache today tho. Im putting it behind me. Going out for tea 2nite hope i can stay away from the chips.x
Aw enjoy your tea hun. TBH I think cos its so cold it makes you hungry (sort of like a survival technique from caveman days?!) Only problem is cavemen didn,t have Walkers crisps and Galaxy counters! Lol!
I think when it gets a bit warmer we,ll hopefully be a bit less hungry-(we can hope!)
Sal x

Theres always hope hun. They didnt have sausage rolls and nachos wit sour cream dip eitha. Oh no cnt believe he lost it. Im dreadin that hapening. Has he fogot bout it now or is he stil crying for it? Bloody men they think we have eyes up are bums!!

Theres always hope hun. They didnt have sausage rolls and nachos wit sour cream dip eitha. Oh no cnt believe he lost it. Im dreadin that hapening. Has he fogot bout it now or is he stil crying for it? Bloody men they think we have eyes up are bums!!

No,he does ask about it from time to time,but it was a bit ago now.The first time he lost it OH walked halfway back to town(about a mile or so looking,and found it(someone had thrown it onto a patch of grass away from the road/pavement so i missed it-was getting it in the neck for days for that one!
Sall x

Least it wasnt u walking bak for it tho. Hope she doesnt loose hers. Shes goin to my mums for her tea later so me and the otha half and my son get to have a nice meal without a stropy 2yr old. Ah bliss.x

Least it wasnt u walking bak for it tho. Hope she doesnt loose hers. Shes goin to my mums for her tea later so me and the otha half and my son get to have a nice meal without a stropy 2yr old. Ah bliss.x

Lol! Know the feeling! The number of times I,ve come in from work and OH has had the face on cos he didnt have any tea.He doesnt like to put the fryer on while Sam is up and he,s not very disciplined with the getting him to bed thing so if its 9 o,clock he cant be arsed to get anything! Its all my fault you understand-I think he expects me to nip home from work,cook his tea then go back!
Sal x

God y is it that if we arnt there to cook it then theyl starve. Honestly if that was the other way round id b skinny!!

I mean what is it going to take for me not to cheat. I no its a new day and i should start again today but it doesot stop me being realy mad at myself. I no everybody has bad day but not every other day

I have bad days- more so then not! I am having tea out tonight and the desserts in the place I am going are EPIC! My friends keep texting me saying they are looking forward to dessert :( I must stay strong!x

I shared a dessert with my friend but just had 4 spoonfuls of a cake and that was it, I could of eaten more as I wasn't full but I knew I couldn't! Still over my calories by 60 though :( x

I shared a dessert with my friend but just had 4 spoonfuls of a cake and that was it, I could of eaten more as I wasn't full but I knew I couldn't! Still over my calories by 60 though :( x

Well done Luce,you,ve clearly got my share of willpower!
Sal x

God y is it that if we arnt there to cook it then theyl starve. Honestly if that was the other way round id b skinny!!
Exactly! He doiesnt let me get through the door before he,s moaning he,s hungry-I was doung cheese on bloody toast at midnight! His excuse was he cant get it out of the toaster! Lol!
Sal x

The real test is Easter! My Boyf got me a green and blacks egg and it's sat there saying eat me, eat me, don't wait until Sunday just eat me :(
Also my friend is trying to convince me to do this 5:2 diet with him but it sounds so unhealthy!xx

The real test is Easter! My Boyf got me a green and blacks egg and it's sat there saying eat me, eat me, don't wait until Sunday just eat me :(
Also my friend is trying to convince me to do this 5:2 diet with him but it sounds so unhealthy!xx

Good luck! Mine's given me a Lindt bunny, I haven't even dared to look at the points yet! I'd actually rather not have it. :(

I have a friend who's done the 5:2 diet (I work for a publisher and we've done one of the books on it) and it's really worked for her. I'm not sure I could stand 500 cal a day though, and you still have to watch what you eat on the other days. I think I'd rather just cut my cals across the week and stay on weight watchers.

Ive tried that diet and lasted half a day. I Think its 2 drastic. I dont want an easter egg il just eat it all that day so its best i dont.

Yeah my friend hasn't grasped the concept yet that you cut the same amount of calories a week if you do the 5:2 or eat 1500 calories a day. How does your body not go into starvation?x

Back