is it just me

Tried to sort out my ww scales and since yesterday I've apparently gained 10lbs :( I just want some good scales :(

I dont like w.w scales. My sisters neva give her an acurate readin. i got mine from homebargins think they were 7quid and there brill

I'm going to get some more today, well actually im going to take these back and ask for a different make x

Yeh do and then do wot i did go into boots and get weighed then go home and find a place where your scaler tell u the same weight. Let me no how u get on.x

That's a brill idea! Need to try find the receipt for the scales, definitely aren't spending that much again. Thanks :)

Tried to sort out my ww scales and since yesterday I've apparently gained 10lbs :( I just want some good scales :(

Hi Hun! I think you must have just got a bad set-mine r brill.With the same leggings and jumper on every week I weigh exactly half a pound more than on the class scales-always have to check before I leave the house so I dont have any nasty surprises! OH asked me what the point was in going to class if I know what I.ll be when I get there Couldn,t really answer!
Sal x

Last edited:
I actualy think hes got a point on that 1 sal,haha. So im havin a realy bad day well week. I cant bloody do it. Ive set out with realy good intentions every day and every day ive ruined it. I dont just mean i had a choc bar i mean seriously ruined it. Ive eaten a full jamaica cake on my own with custard and then had the bigest tea eva. I had a slice ov choc cake as i was making tea!! I feel sick and crap and i dont no how i can get myself out of it. I dont have the energy to do anything i just want the day to pass so its bedtime and i cant eat. My family laf and say oh trina thats greedy but its not greedy its gone way past that now. I honestly dont no how i lost 4 stone years ago and keep it off i realy dont. What i do no is that i cant remember obsesing ova the scales or cals i just ate what i wanted but smaller portioms. I feel bad if i have a cheese sandwich 4 lunch these days. Everythings getting on my nerves. My skin is horible and my eyes wel dont even get me started on them. Im 29 n must luk ten yr older for as long as i cn remember ive had realy bad dark circles under them and they r so pufy. Changin diet doesnt help them or getin more sleep,nothing. Ive tried so many eye creams its unreal so if anybody nos how i can get rid ov them please tell me coz that will be at least 1 thing that wil make me feel beter. So girls i need you to help me by telin me everyday nt to go ova board and binge eat. I need sumthing more than its a new day start again. I need sumbody to tell me honestly and harshly to stop doing it. Yeh im a size 14 i was a 12 and people say but u luk nice theres nothing wrong with u, wel there clearly is wen i eat how i do its beyond the joke. Al i wana do is to feel gud in my own skin. Its how i feel bout me not what others think i should feel. I realy do wana help myself i realy do i just feel realy stuck rite now. So peed off u wouldnt believe it.:(

Aww hun. I've had a shitty day too, eaten a whole Easter egg, 2 teacakes, crisp, flapjack... the list goes on. The dark circle- I have exactly the same! I've been told its due to lack of moisture/ dehydration so I bought some Liz Earle eye lotion and it helped a tad.
Do you not know why you are binging? Today I am just crazing chocolate and once I start I just can't stop. Do you think you just haven't find a diet that clicks? Have you thought about the 5:2 diet, eat 500 cals 2 days then you can eat what you like the other days xx

I dont think its the diets as such its that i just cant seem to stick to them. I mean wen im on track then i do realy good. I just feel kind of stuck in a rut at the min. Leahs 3 in july and she wont go to playgroup. I put her in last year and she screamed and screamed til they told me she mite be too young yet even though they can start at 2. So shes with me 24/7 so i cant do any exercise or dvds i cant realy walk coz its snails pace. Although she goes to bed at 6 by that time im exausted and dont want to go walking. I just need to have a better attitude towards food. I eat wen im sad,angry,tired,happy. I just need something to click in my head. Wish there was a miricle cure for eyebags and binge eating.x

Ive given my oh the battery out of the scales and hes put it in his wallet so i cant have it. Im just sick of jumping on the scales twice a day and hoping for a miricle but been disapgointed! So 2 weeks from tomoz he wil give it me back to weigh myself. I just dont want to be obsessed anymore so ive got 2 week to help myself and get sum weight off. Did u get some new scales lucy?.x

I dont think its the diets as such its that i just cant seem to stick to them. I mean wen im on track then i do realy good. I just feel kind of stuck in a rut at the min. Leahs 3 in july and she wont go to playgroup. I put her in last year and she screamed and screamed til they told me she mite be too young yet even though they can start at 2. So shes with me 24/7 so i cant do any exercise or dvds i cant realy walk coz its snails pace. Although she goes to bed at 6 by that time im exausted and dont want to go walking. I just need to have a better attitude towards food. I eat wen im sad,angry,tired,happy. I just need something to click in my head. Wish there was a miricle cure for eyebags and binge eating.x

I feel your pain hun! At least I get a mini break when Sams at nursery-it does make a difference.Keep trying her at nursery though.They had to pull Sam off me when he first started and he screamed so loud I could still hear him at the end of the corridor with the door shut.The staff wouldnt take no for an answer and after a couple of days he was fine!The diets another matter though! I had a Singapore chow mein and a bottle of wine last night-just before I went to bed,great for the waistline!As for the eyes-dont even go there! I,m fifty next year so use your imagination.Liz Earle eye repair is good as its got light reflectors in it which make your skin look a bit pearlised-must admit this weather is making a difference though-i,m sure your eyes will get loads better when they,re not getting beaten up by the wind!
Sal x

Thanx sal. Well im thinkin of trying her again soon but the crying went on for 5 week!! Is that eye cream expensive? Ive paid 30quid for eyecream that didnt do anything. I mean the puffiness gets on my nerves but its the dark circles that realy pee me off my sister says i look like ive been fighting. Thats how bad they are. I dont want to hide them with makeup i wana get up in a morn and not luk like ive been battered. Well ive got to get out of this feeling sory for myself thing or nothing will get better and il just keep eating. Wish this snow would bog off tho.x

No I didn't get any, was trying to fit too much in yesterday and ran out of time :(
Yeah Liz Earle products are reasonable, I use all their stuff.
My friend is going through the same thing with her child, he cries and cries and she doesn't know whether to pull him out or keep trying, they did say he calms down eventually but it's been weeks and it's upsetting her now too.
I think a lot o lf people talk about the diet clicking- that hasn't happened for me, I have to force it- if it had clicked I wouldn't have binge days. I had to get to the point of thinking what am I doing? I think taking the scales away will help xx

Same with me im forcing it to click 2. Maybe it wil wen ive stuck to it for a while. Who nos but i hope so.x

Same with me im forcing it to click 2. Maybe it wil wen ive stuck to it for a while. Who nos but i hope so.x

What r we like! Lol! Well I put it down to the weather! (That,s my excuse n I,m sticking to it!) Lucy,s right Liz Earle stuff is good.I,ve used it for well over 10 years.Cleanse and polish is a brilliant cleanser that you can use over use over your eyes and it takes all your eye make-up off without u having to rub your eyes and make them even more sore.I,m trying Gatineau for a change at the moment cos it was on offer on QVC and Liz Earles just gone up,but i,ll probably go back to it,I always do ! No7 Instant Radiance concealer is brilliant over your eye cream as well.Its in a black pen with a brush-fab!(If you want to see Liz earles stuff demonstrated go onto QVC,s website,search under Liz Earle then you can click on demos for most of her products! Good luck honey we,ll sort your eyes out then maybe we can sort our diets out! Lol!
Sal x

We need to try and stay positive (but it's so hard!) i really do blame the weather, all I want is soup with warm homemade thickly sliced bread with lashings of butter followed by warm fudge cake. Or a pie or roast. I crave stodgy food all the time
:(

Cheers hun i will do. Well im glad its not just me with the eyes. Well ive put my motown on this morn and bit ov bob marly and im cleaning the house. Nothing like sum gum music to cheer you up. Im the same lucy all i want is good old stodgy home cooked food. Gota go food shoping later!! Im going out for my sisters bday sataday nite and i orderd a lovely dress last wed and it stil hasnt come. I can c me going out in a bin bag at this rate.x

Cheers hun i will do. Well im glad its not just me with the eyes. Well ive put my motown on this morn and bit ov bob marly and im cleaning the house. Nothing like sum gum music to cheer you up. Im the same lucy all i want is good old stodgy home cooked food. Gota go food shoping later!! Im going out for my sisters bday sataday nite and i orderd a lovely dress last wed and it stil hasnt come. I can c me going out in a bin bag at this rate.x

Ha ha! Its a good job I,m a billy no mates cos I put all my good stuff on e/bay when I had sam-no chance of either needing it or fitting in it (All my Jasper Conran sparkly tops n Jane Norman sweater dresses (sob!).When I look at my pre-pregnancy jeans i could cry! And dont get me started on the high boots I used to go out in after standing on my feet all day at work! I seem to live in my slippers now! My fault I ended up with bunions and a hammer toe caused by walking for miles with the pram in crappy ballet pumps! Foot doctor said they should only be worn for ballet!(No support-should wear lace up shoes-trainers/velcro shoes (nice!) )Lol!
Sal x

Last edited:
Back