is it just me

We need to try and stay positive (but it's so hard!) i really do blame the weather, all I want is soup with warm homemade thickly sliced bread with lashings of butter followed by warm fudge cake. Or a pie or roast. I crave stodgy food all the time
:(
Oh Lucy-All I can think of is steak and kidney pie,mash and peas with brown sauce now!
Sal x

You should of told the foot doctor that ballet pumps luk gud. I hardly eva go out but when i do i get my frocks and stiletos out!!. The only gud thing is that ive got a gud thin pair ov legs so my dresses cud be considered as short by sum. Im not talkin bum cheeks short tho,haha. Dont have many nice clothes myself now. I dont see the point wen im in the house and dnt go out much. Mite have to start makin an effort with my wardrobe tho. Id ratha wear high heels and have my feet crying and luck good tho. :D

if u let me no how i can put a photo up from my fone,wen my dress cums and im al ready to go out on sataday il put 1 up for u.x

But your doing it so that means uve come along way coz normaly you would have caried on. A 200 cal cookie wont put you any weight on. You should be realy proud of yourself.x

You no lucy i think your right. If i dont believe in myself how will i ever achieve anything. Yeh i can do this and i will believe in myself. i dont want to be unhapy anymore coz ive eaten so much i feel sick. When i wake up in the morning its going to be a brand new positive me that can do anything i put my mind to. Thanx hun u realy helped.xx

You've helped me too by making me feel okay about the cookie, you are totally right, a lb is 3500 cals so 200 over one day isn't gonna pile on the lbs.
believe in yourself, you've done well before , you can do it again. Draw a line under all the bad eating, tomorrow has the potential to be the start of the skinny you :) has that potential for all of us :D

I just spoilt mine with a 200 calorie cookie :(

I have more than that before my eyes have opened in a morning! Lol! 6.15 laddo got up again this morning! Roll on Sat when the clocks change-he might stay in bed if its darker (yeah right!)
Sal x

You no lucy i think your right. If i dont believe in myself how will i ever achieve anything. Yeh i can do this and i will believe in myself. i dont want to be unhapy anymore coz ive eaten so much i feel sick. When i wake up in the morning its going to be a brand new positive me that can do anything i put my mind to. Thanx hun u realy helped.xx

I feel the same matey-my friend lost 4 lbs at WW this week.She,s nearly lost a stone and she,s only been following it 70% of the time! Mind you she was over 17stone so she gets tons of pps! You,d think it,d embarrass me into losing weight but no! Lol!
Sal x

Last edited:
According to my scales- not taken them back yet.i have either gained 4lbs or lost 1.5. I wasn't sure what my starting point was as the scales changed so much :(

Dont worry lucy ive been bad too. My nite out got broght forward to tonite so we went out and sisters oh didnt feel well so we al came home. Me and oh got a kebab that nearly blew my brains out. Went in the bath to warm up and now im in bed,heaven. Least il wake up fresh as a daisy in the morn. I realy am guna have a fresh start tomoz.x

Fresh start on Monday for me too. I'm back here with my tail between my legs. Messed things up BIG TIME- got the face the music at WI on tuesday.

Back