is it just me

I do genuinely think I can but Easter has been tough. But you have to allow for these things. As long as I can get back on track I aren't too worried xx

Im back on it tomoz too. Ive fallen off the band wagon for a month. My eating has been appaling. I mean my oh half is slim and is forever eatin he never seems full but even he was shocked at the amount of food i was eating the other nite. The hardest part is starting again and your body cravin the junk still. I realy cant give into it. Do you think its bad i dont eat breakfas? Do u think i should make myself have some.x

I think you should try eat breakfast. When I'm being good I normally have a pint of water then I have 40g of shreddies, this keeps me going all morning.
I really am going to be good tomorrow. I can't carry on like this x

Me either. Im seriously running out of patience with my self. I actualy feel huge. I had my coat on that i got for my bday yesterday do u remember tellin u the lipsy 1, it was realy tight. I was realy shocked.x

Oh yeah I remember. I'm worried about getting on the scales tomorrow. But then again, I have changed my scales, so I may weigh anything. Need to get rid of the Easter eggs!x

Im so glad that my o.h has got the battery for the scales coz i just cant face them yet. He wont give them me for 2 weeks anyway which im glad about. Theres too much chocolate in the house and i want every1 to eat them fast so they dont tempt me. I just eat to much and all the time and theres no need.x

I'm dreading getting on the scales tomorrow morning. I'm due on my period too and I feel really bloated and yuck.

I really struggle to remember to have breakfast when I am on any diet, but if you aren't going to have much for breakfast you should have at least 500ml of water to get your metabolism going - it all helps toward a loss :) I find if I don't drink enough I don't lose much in any given week.

I really struggle to spread my points so again water helps because it makes me feel really full and sloshy (and like I couldn't eat another thing right now!) I know it sucks (water isn't the best tasting drink in the world) but it might help x

Im so glad that my o.h has got the battery for the scales coz i just cant face them yet. He wont give them me for 2 weeks anyway which im glad about. Theres too much chocolate in the house and i want every1 to eat them fast so they dont tempt me. I just eat to much and all the time and theres no need.x
Welcome to my world! Thought I,d got away with the Easter egg thing cos I didnt get any.Then when OH went to the shop he came back with 2 big bars of galaxy instead! well one,s gone already! So tomorrows a write off already! I,m deffo re-joining Sw on Tues (if i,ve enough money in the bank when all my 1st of the month dds come out on Tues!) It,ll be stressful as well because (A)Either Sam,ll be whining to go home as soon as he realises where we are or(B) I,ll have to suffer 'the look' from my old leader cos I confessed I,d been over to the dark side (ww) when she came to buy her wine n choc (!) from where i work.Double dread,but i,ve got to do something before i,m another stone heavier and lucky to get to target for Christmas never mind Summer!
Sal

Last edited:
I may put off getting on the scales. I'm trying my own version of the 5:2 diet. I'm eating 1,400 cals 5 days and 1,000 2 days. I couldn't possibly do 500 cals on 2 days.
It's a fresh start for all of us tomorrow- we can do it. I think falling off the band wagon has made is want this more!!x

Thats a gud adaption to that diet lucy,mite give that ago. Who care wot she thinks sal your there to loose weight and sumtimes u need to have a change and try other things. personaly sw didnt work for me at all,i was heavier than wen i started.x

Thats a gud adaption to that diet lucy,mite give that ago. Who care wot she thinks sal your there to loose weight and sumtimes u need to have a change and try other things. personaly sw didnt work for me at all,i was heavier than wen i started.x

Thats so funny -lol!
Sal x

My friend lost 4lbs in one week on 5:2. He had eaten, Chinese, pastA, chocolate and still lost. I'm hoping my adaption works, it's a 4,000 cal deficit a week so there should be a loss!x

My friend lost 4lbs in one week on 5:2. He had eaten, Chinese, pastA, chocolate and still lost. I'm hoping my adaption works, it's a 4,000 cal deficit a week so there should be a loss!x

My Dad is doing the 5:2 - he has lost between 2 and 4lbs every week he has been on it (5 so far) he does the traditional one with 2 x 500 cal days, which I couldn't possibly stick to! My have to try soon - if your version works please let me know (I would much rather do it your way!) x

I am confident about my way as I calculated my BMR and to maintain my weight I have to eat 2,100, to lose I have to eat a max of 1,600 so to eat 1,400 and 1,000 if I don't lose there must be something wrong. 1lb = 3500 cals so I must lose at least that a week, I'd hope.
I'm feeling so down it sucks. I just want to speak to my Boyf but he is a work til midnight- I hate TOTM, I get so emotional just before it's due!

Im going to give that ago. When are you going to do your lower cal days? Oh and sal i love love love pasta so wen sw says et as much as u want i thort the pan full would be fine,haha.x

My low cal days are Wednesday and Friday. I have planned my meals for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, I'm hoping I have the will power to stick to them! I need this to work! I need to stick with it!x

Back