is it just me

You will. Just take a day at a time and by the time u no it it will be second nature to you. Realy looking forward to starting a fresh 2moz coz i feel terible.x

I feel terrible too :( you gonna give calorie counting a go then? It's not as restrictive as you think x

Yeh i sure am. I am goint to try eat more fruit 2. We will do this. I mite do the low cal days tuesday thursday. i need to plan my meals tomoz then i no what im doing.x

Been up since 6 this morning and i had some toast bout 8. So far so good up to yet but im geting hungry now. Roll on lunch time. Dont no what im going to have yet tho. Think tea is going to be fish pie and salad. Fingers crossed i make it through the day. Im not going to give in. day 1 is the hardest and im determind that i will do it.x

You have the right attitude so you are doing fab. I had 40g of shreddies for breakfast, had soup and one slice of bread followed by a kitkat for lunch and I am making a quorn cottage pie for tea followed by a caramel egg. In total I come to 1387 cals so when I've left work I need to stick to my plan.
I've incorporated chocolate (I know it has a high cal content) but I ain't depriving myself of it and then binging again- that healthy eating a week then stuffing my face cycle is over!!
We're half way through day one- we can do this!x

I Had cheese on toast for lunch and im having tuna pasta salad for tea. Just had a icecream so my total cals for the day r 1325. Guna try have a lateish tea coz i dont wana eat again afta that. We can do it we r doing gud so far.x

Im going to give that ago. When are you going to do your lower cal days? Oh and sal i love love love pasta so wen sw says et as much as u want i thort the pan full would be fine,haha.x

Lol! I,m a bit of a pasta freak as well,so what i thought was to measure say a cupfull out (even though you dont have to) as a way of portion control,and/or try to stick to 3 meals per day with just superfree (fruit and most veg) if hungry inbetween instead of mindlessly snacking cos u can!
Sal x

Ww really didn't work for me. What's sw like?x

I love Sw (when I stick to it!) Although I like the flexibility of WW I find its TOO flexible in that I find myself eating too much Cr*p with my pps whereas SW automatically limits the bad stuff.Although both WW and SW are both excellent plans that encourage healthy eating I need the limitation of cr*p that SW enforces!Lol!
Sal x
P.s Luce- If you want info on the plans go onto SW pages of this website.There,s a brilliant thread started by Squiddie
with advice for newbies!

I really struggle to remember to have breakfast when I am on any diet, but if you aren't going to have much for breakfast you should have at least 500ml of water to get your metabolism going - it all helps toward a loss :) I find if I don't drink enough I don't lose much in any given week.

I really struggle to spread my points so again water helps because it makes me feel really full and sloshy (and like I couldn't eat another thing right now!) I know it sucks (water isn't the best tasting drink in the world) but it might help x

I really,really must start drinking water again! Its a no brainer since its free and so good for you so why do I find it so hard?!
Sal x

I only gained 1lb so that's good considering all the crap I'd been eating.

Hardly eaten today due to a virus I came down with last night.

Hotel Chocolat are having a 50% off sale so I caved in and bought an easter egg but I'm determined not to binge on it. When I eat it I'll point it and make sure I don't go over my allowance.

Nearly dun the day im guna eat my tea bout 6ish n then thats it. Water is a lifesaver for me. I didnt used to drink alot but its just second nature now. The cup and the pasta thing wudnt work for me coz wen i luk it doesnt luk alot but wen its cooked theres loads and i eat it all anyway. U sound like your focused tho sal so good luk hun. There is far too many easter eggs in the house tho none r myn i didnt want any. Im craving healthy food so thats gota b a gud sign.x

I may check out the sw page, thanks.

I've had an extra 60 cals but all in all still a good day. My dinner is cooking and I have cals saved for after so hopefully that will keep me going. So far soo good :)

Only a 1lb gain is fab :) I hope I've only put on a pound haha saving weighing myself x

I used to eat my exercise cals that I burned but now I want to try and 'save' them so hopefully I lose more weight, if you get me. Or just eat fruit instead of thinking oh I've gone to the gym so now I can have chocolate.

Yeh i generally dont touch them but i supose on days where you r that extra bit hunry wont hurt if u had them. I could eat a horse rite now but i no that ive just gota get thru day 1.x

Back