is it just me

Just failed big tym. Rite thats it im goin to give discover w.w anutha go in the mornin. I was doin realy wel on that. Wish me luck coz im guna need it.x

How are you doing so far today? Remember, draw a line under yesterday and think positive!

Well so far today ive had 2 slices of cheese on toast. I went out and bought a blender today and i made an apple,strawbery and banana smoothie with water. That was disgustin. Just made anutha with 2 bananas and milk and im thinkin that smoothies arnt for me. Realy peed off dnt no what else to do other than go bk to w.w discover and try again.:confused:

Well so far today ive had 2 slices of cheese on toast. I went out and bought a blender today and i made an apple,strawbery and banana smoothie with water. That was disgustin. Just made anutha with 2 bananas and milk and im thinkin that smoothies arnt for me. Realy peed off dnt no what else to do other than go bk to w.w discover and try again.:confused:

Try plain yogurt instead, it makes them a bit thicker. And I'd always use bananas as a base and add more fruit. Frozen berries are really good and maybe a spoon of peanut butter too?

Thank you i will do. My sister just adds water and gh tried that and it was horrible. My other sister adds milk so i tried that aswel and it wasnt great. Think il try your idea and hope for the best.x

Yep, what dominoes said. Buy some plain fat free yogurt and use that as the base for your smoothies. I like banana and strawberry smoothies :)

I just found the banana realy over powering tho. Think i just need to experiment abit. Realy want to make my own soup tho. Just not a huge fan of realy tomato based soups. any ideas.x

For 0pp? I find it really hard to make non tomatoey ones. Have you tried butternut squash? With or without red peppers? I tend to add tomatoes but I'm sure you could make it without. I just roast everything for about 30-40 mins and then blend it with stock.

Squash and apples are good too, especially with a bit of chilli. I think Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall has a recipe.

Im going to have a look at sum recipes. Im goin to boots soon and face the scales coz myn r broken. Wish me luck im guna need it.x

I love carrot soup. Just onion, carrot, stock cube and cumin.
I have been naughty. Ending up having sushi for lunch. Had no tea so wondering if I can go without to keep my calories low x

Im starvin. Havent had anything since lunch. Scales were horible to me. Im bak up to 12 stone. Im bk at my starting weight of wen i joined here.x

Back