is it just me

1364928296450.jpg

It's weird isnt it as I am 13st 12 ish and I would love to be your size. I think you look fab but if you don't feel right in yourself it's difficult
Is that you new dress? It's gorg!x

Aww thanx lucy. It is how u feel tho. I Just felt very self concious coz i felt so bloated and i wish i didnt have to wear spanx, i cud hardly breath. Oh no the new dress didnt arive on time so that was my trusty old 1.x

Its testing mine big time. I feel awfull. ive had a muller rice and a banana all day. Im making a cury with a naan bread for tea and thats my eating done for the day.x

trinab try to eat a bit more as if you dont eat enough you'll be even more tempted to binge because you're so hungry!

In another thread someone suggested to me to try periodic over feeding- have you heard of this?x

No lucy im just sticking to the cals. I cant get back into pointing again. I do generaly have lunch but i didnt no what to have today so i had the apple mullerice hot it was delish.x

Ooh got a good tip last night. I wanted a chocy bicy and that normaly leads to the whole pack!! My oh sed just have 1 and then have a little drink of water,well i can tell u that was the only bicy i had. It just tastes wrong and i didnt want anymore. Try it with choc next time u have sum.x

Hows everybody getting on today? Im on day 2 and i can feel my willpower cuming back ever so slowly. Omlette and salad for tea 2nite,i cant wait.x

Mm that sounds nice ^^

I had chicken and pasta for tea with the weight watchers roasted garlic sauce, very yum.

Had a nibble of easter egg and pointed it, resisting the urge to run back to the kitchen and finish it off! I will not binge!

Well done i would have already eaten it. Im addicted to hot muller rices, they realy hit the sweet spot. Ooh your tea sounds lush. Im lucking for sum new recipes for all the family now. I made a gorgeous chilli the other day and even my son liked it and he is such a picky eater!!. Ive had 1150 cals today so think ive dun pretty well.x

Well done :) I haven't counted cals today. I have been a tad naughty :( not terrible but just naughty x

It's okay to be naughty from time to time. If I didn't allow myself a nibble of choc now and then I'd snap and binge!

Back