is it just me

I thought I'd got my head around it- I did. But TOTm comes and I just want to eat anything. I know it's not an excuse but during this time I seem to have zero willpower.
Hopefully getting a wii on Monday to motivate me to exercise x

I no what tt mean its my totm too and i think im going to have to have a little bit of choc. My mood depends on it.haha

Had a few smarties and im trying to stay away from the bar of chocy. has any1 had 1 of them new malteeser chocy bars yet? Im dying to try 1 but i no il eat it all to myself!!.x

The new maltesers bars are suppose to be amazing!
Is it a bad idea to weigh myself whilst on TOTM?x

I wouldnt weigh yourself, you'll probably be carrying water weight and it might make you feel worse about yourself!

I've got an interview later today for sainsburys and I'm losing my voice :(

Oh no. rest it up til your interview. Gud luck tho. 2 days of gud eating under my belt so fingers crossed it carrys on.x

I'm having another bad day- day 2 of being naughty. The chocolate and crisps are calling!
Off for a curry tomorrow, does anyone know what the lowest calorie option is?x

I used to get chicken tika from the starters but get it brought out as a main. There smaller portions.x

That's a really good idea, I've never thought of doing that. I was worried because normally I'd share a rice and curry with my Boyf as the portions are huge but because it's a work night out it's less likely someone will want to share x

Yeh it is and that way i never felt left out and had the same as everybody else but just a smaller portion. Its the best ov both world being naughty and gud at the same time.x

You sound much brighter, how you getting on? Im still within my cals (so far) today but made naughty choices x

Well you havent ruined anything so thats gud. Yeh im feeling alot more positive and i feel like i can do it. Im stil using mfp but im not obsesing bout food. I cant use my scales either coz the battery has gone and im glad its kind of a relief not having to step on them like 3 times a day. Ive stayed withing cals too. Im having fruit for breakfast coz im not a breakfast fan anyway and a sandwich for lunch then i have tea which is anything i want coz ive lucked forward to it al day. Like i love abit ov colslaw on my salads but used to stress if i had it but i dont now. I eat little at brekie and lunch so that i can have what i want later. I feel naughty if im eatin say like pie or lasagne but i have the cals for it so y not. How r u getting on. Were the scales kind to you.x

I didn't bother with the scales after all. You sound like you are back in the right frame of mind so that's fab!
I have used all my cals today on chocolate- no meals etc just nibbling on choc and I have 184 cals left for my tea :(
I seem to lose grip during TOTM and it's not good enough. I can't for one week every month think it's okay to eat like this! TOTM doesn't make it okay.
I am going to draw a line under today. Tomorrow I am going to take your advice and have a starter as a main and start again xx

Dont be 2 hard on yourself hun we all need choc wen its totm. Im resisting the erge to walk to the shop for that malteeser bar. Hoping a ginger nut wil do the trick!! I hope u enjoy your curry it is a realy gud idea.x

I have added my cals for tomorrow and I'm at work so I know I won't nibble. Eaten 2103 cals today :( eating that amount I know I will maintain, not lose but I aren't eating enough to gain xx

Thats realy good tho. Even tho u have naughty days your still in control of your food enough that u dont put weight on. Ive been under 1300 for 3 days and im finding it hard to resist the erge to have sum choc.x

I feel so downhearted. I have a wardrobe full of clothes and know I have nothing to wear for tomorrow night as I will hate how I look in everything :(

Back