is it just me

I feel your pain lucy and it doesnt matter how many people tel u u look nice its how u feel. Dont be disheartend coz u wont feel like this for much longer. Youve dun realy well and u havent binged. Wait till you had your smaller portion of cury 2moz and u feel proud of yourself.

Thank you.
My friend is lending me the 5:2 book to read tomorrow, I know I won't be able to do that but it may spur me on to try harder at having 1000 cals 2 days and 1,400 others.
I think today has been a toughie cos I've been at home all day with my nephew and it makes me want to eat, being inside all day.
Tomorrow will be a better day!

It's awful, I feel like I am never going to lose weight, I'm so back and forth. I'm trying to be positive x

Hi. I started bak on w.w discover on friday and I seem 2 b strugglin! I seem to get realy bad headaches round tea tym and they dont shift til I give in at bed tym and reach 4 the pills!! I used 2 drink alot ov coffee b4 2 curb my appetite but cnt do that now coz dnt want to use loads ov points on milk. Then I thort it cud b coz im not eatin crap at nite tym so my body is just adjustin. I must say I have gone 2 bed a few tyms wit a rumblin tum and no points left!! Think im feelin sory 4 myself 2day coz I ate 4 points ova last nite and I feel bloated and a failure this morn! I just want a gud result 4 wi on friday then I no it wil have been all worth it. Not even thru my first week and moanin,how bad is that. Has anybody else had a simular first week? Guna have a word with myself this morn n pik myself up.xxx

I lived on redbull before i went on ww and i had to cut it out cold turkey cause i wasn't wasting 3 pp on 1 can.. I got the worst head aches for about 2 weeks but they gradually went away once my body got used to it :) now i only get head aches when i have a red bull haha

Its wierd isnt it. I have about 4 or 5 cups of tea and coffee a day now any more and i feel sick. The headaches were horendus tho. Well dun for cutting them out tho. I had a red bul ages ago and i didnt sleep for a week!!

You can do it lucy uve just gota tell yourself that just coz uve had chocolate u havent ruined it. Maybe jump on the scales and c how your doin to gjve yourself a boost coz u have dun well.x

My interview went well, my voice came back enough for me to speak, though it seems to have gone again this morning :(

I was a bit naughty last night and had scones PLUS nibble of easter egg, went over my points by about 3 or 4. Weighed myself this morning to see what the damage was and I'd lost weight! Scales say 14st 1.6 and on Monday I was 14st 5 so am a bit cautious that it might just be water weight, but if it lasts until proper WI on monday then I'll be very pleased with myself.

Haven't been to the gym for over a week due to this virus I've got, but have been doing my rosemary conley aerobics dvd at home instead.

Well done i hope it holds out til monday for u too. Glad your voice came back for your interview. Oh i love scones but 1 never seems enough,haha.x

Uvd dun realy well pinkafternoon88 can u give me and lucy sum motivation please,haha.x

the only reason i have been doing so well is planning! i make my lunches the night before and plan my dinners so that i can get the most amount of food for less points so that i can eat chocolate!! i bloody cant live with out it! oh actually do u know what is amazing! have a massive bowl of strawberries and grapes and any berries u like and just put a chocolate mousse on top! it really helps when you want to eat everything in sight and its only 2 propoints! i get the tesco home brand ones so nice and cheap!

I made some sainsbury's own version of angel delight, the choc flavour, and it came out at 0pp for half the sachet. Weird! Kind of surprised me. I had it with chopped banana.

Had enough points today for a cadbury twirl, yum yum.

That sounds realy nice mite have to try that. I fell off the w.w wagon badly and im just cal counting now but its stil a low cal snack so defo guna try that. Just had that new malteese bar and its amazin. Dont do what ive just done tho and eat the bloody lot!!!! How long have u been doing w.w for? I was doing the old w.w i couldnt gdt my head around propoints.x

well off i go to the shop now to get a banana! that will be amazing with my strawberries!!!
i have been on weight watchers on and off for years but this time i have been on it since the start of January and going pretty strong!
oh god i saw them yesterday they look epic!! i was eating the little malteaser bunnys they are 2 points and tiny but so worth it!! also the malteaser ice cream is yummy ha

Ah your willpower is amazing wish i had it. You just wouldnt catch me going to the shop for a banana. If i didnt have any id eat sumthing else. To be honest if i pick fruit up its coz theres nothing else and its my last resort.x

normally i wouldnt pick fruit either like why have an apple when you can have a bar of chocolate but i just got so sick of being fat that i needed to do it now or never do it!!
im afraid that when i do get to goal i wont be able to stay there and ill just put it all back on

Naughty me weighed herself again and put on a little bit since yesterday, it seemed that chocolate bar was too much even though my points allowed for it.

Still, lost 3lbs this week though which I'm chuffed about :D

I'm currently mentally preparing myself to embark on the 5:2. I've just finished reading the book. It's sounds brill but can I put the theory into practise?!? One quote out of the book said it's a matter of brain against stomach- so simple but so true!
Well done on your 3lb loss :D xx

You eat what you want 5 days a week and 500 calories 2 days. So by cutting down 1500 for 2 days you have a calorie deficit of 1lb. That is if you eat the daily guideline of 2000 the other days x

Back