is it just me

Aww well dun. I hope 2moro flies by for u hun. Had a banana and apple for brekie and sum toast 4 lunch. Made chili 4 tea ruined it a little with the 2 naans i had with it. They were like ova 400 cals each so ive def ruined 2day. Doesnt help that i feel exausted and have been stuck in all day.x

Eaten 40pp today. Oops. 7 over. That's come out of my weeklies.

Though I did go to the gym today! And done 40mins of walking.

Even though you both indulged a tad, as did I, you are doing really well. I'm thinking of adding an intermittent fast day of 800 cals to make up for the calories I went over today. Will see how tomorrow goes first.
Got a wii today, borrowed it off a friend, so hopefully can get on that as soon as I can x

I used to have my sisters but i get bored realy easily. She cant do the zumba she says its hard so i darnt even attempt it.x

I bought the Zumba one second hand today for £8. I have tried it before, your sister is right x

It's my first fast day today...and I'm ill. Think this will help though as all I will want today is hot water honey and lemon and a hot water bottle. May try some soup later but right now good is not appealing.
Hope you guys have a smashing day xx

Sorry you're not feeling well :( Be kind to yourself. Lots of daytime telly ! Chips x

Thank you. My belly is rumbling now, but I don't feel hungry. It's a weird feeling of emptiness. Very strange.
Duvet day and Jeremy Kyle it is for me, I'm lucky it's my day off, I don't get paid when I'm off sick xx

I'm hungry! Had 234 cals so far today. Trying to keep away the hunger until about 6 and I'll have some soup. The first day of fasting is suppose to be the worst, after that it apparently it gets easier. Had 2 belvitas and a cuppa soup with a slice of bread so far .
How are you getting on today Trinab?x

Well done you sound like your doing realy well. Just remember its only 1 day to get thru and tomoz u can have what u like. Yeh im not doing too bad today realy i had a cheese sandwich and a packet of crisps for lunch and for tea im having tomato and herb burger with salad and a handful of chips so im stil under my cals for today.x

Back