is it just me

I'm worried about tomorrow, it will involve nibbles cake and a meal out :( must stay strong. I'll have a slither of cake for you Trinab :)

Thanx lucy. I forgot to ask you how did your curry go the other nite? Did u get the starter as your main? Dont wory about today. The more you stress the more your likely to slip up. Just have a little and eat til your full. You did brill yesterday,well done.x:D

I didn't as a girl I went with was wanting what I did so we shared the curry and rice :) I'd definitely do the starter option though.

I tried today to be good, I went to a lady from uni house to do a presentation and she'd make flapjack and cake, then she had made us soup for lunch and bought cheese and biscuits for after :( I felt I had to eat it (I'm not a Brie fan but it was that or Stilton) as she had obviously put in so much effort, if it was me I'd just do humus and crisps!
I suppose I was super good yesterday and the point of this diet is to enjoy the other 5 days. Time will only tell I guess.

How are you getting on?
I love that quote, I must write it down x

Not too bad realy had a realy small chip butty for lunch today and thats all ive had. I Just cant make my mind up wot i want for tea!! Yeh i wouldnt be hard on yourself coz u did so so well yesterday. How are you feeling today,hope your better.x

Had an awful 2 days food wise. Binged both days. Nearly used up my weekly points. I'm desperate not to gain weight, tomorrow needs to be better!

Had an awful 2 days food wise. Binged both days. Nearly used up my weekly points. I'm desperate not to gain weight, tomorrow needs to be better!

I,ve been doing that every week on WW hun-mainly cos I was so damn hungry.Switching back to SW next week cos I dont want to stay in the starve /binge cycle (before the pro ww lobby starts its my fault not the diets!).Have you tried any other diet?
Sal x

No not tried any other diet. I can't get to SW meetings as they are too far from me, WW is really close and I can walk there. I just need to try harder, I've not been hungry, just bored! Today I've been good so far.

No not tried any other diet. I can't get to SW meetings as they are too far from me, WW is really close and I can walk there. I just need to try harder, I've not been hungry, just bored! Today I've been good so far.
Yep WW is nearer for me too -unfortunately! Lol! Being at home with LO is 99% of the problem-when I worked full time it wasnt an issue-maybe I should just do more cleaning instead of eating (yeah right!) Good luck!
Sal x

I found that too! I am terrible for eating when I am bored! I have recently realised just how much time I spent eating/preparing food before trying to lose weight ... I should probably do mor e leaning on the days I work from home too Sal but until then did you guys have any boredom breakers that help you keep yourself from fridge raiding? Sorry to butt in but I have struggled recently :(

I found that too! I am terrible for eating when I am bored! I have recently realised just how much time I spent eating/preparing food before trying to lose weight ... I should probably do mor e leaning on the days I work from home too Sal but until then did you guys have any boredom breakers that help you keep yourself from fridge raiding? Sorry to butt in but I have struggled recently :(
When LO is at nursery I go on the treadmill for an hour-feeling hot and sweaty puts u off choc! Only trouble is after a couple of hours i,m starving,although I dont want to make bad choices cos I feel like I,ve run my a** off for nothing!
That,s the trouble with school hols -I,ve been a lazy so and so -cant go on the treadmill while i,ve got him at home.Knitting is good for keeping your hands busy,(I sound like a right old bidd dont I?!) Works though!Failing all else-go to bed! Lol!
Sal x

Got my scales a new battery so ive been on this morn and it says im 11.10.8 so todays my new day and i will crack it this time.x

It took me years to get here sal. When i had my first i was 15 and a half stone. I did it then so i can god dam gdmt this last stone off!!x

Back