is it just me

It took me years to get here sal. When i had my first i was 15 and a half stone. I did it then so i can god dam gdmt this last stone off!!x

OMG who got up with all this PMA this morning?! Lol! With that attitude Mrs you,ll crack it b4 Summer! Goodc luck sweetie!
Sal x

Thanx sal. All the summer clothes r cuming out now and i want to wear them so ive got to crack this. No more cakes and crap for me its game on.x:D

Thats so funny!!! I used to b a ff now im a d maybe dd. I dint wana loose my boobs:(

Aah u c thats where we,re different thats the main reason for me wanting to lose weight to get rid of the bl**dy things! Trouble is I always lose weight from the bottom up so I look like an egg balanced on two bits of string! My friend used to call me Olive Oyle (Popeyes girlfriend) cos my legs always lose it first!
Sal x

I dont luk out of proportion with them smaller i just dint want them to shrink as much. Yeh my legs are the first to go. Its my hips id love them to b smaller. Its the first place that gets bigger 2.x

Hello ladies.

I am part of the small titty committee so I'm hoping my boobs stay put!
Weighed myself in boot s this morn, I'm 13st 9 so that's a loss of 3lbs since I last got weighed :D but for the fasting diet I am using this as a starting point.
I am fasting again today :) much easier today than it was Tuesday. Had 303 cals so far :) and I'm feeling pleased with my will power so far on my fast days x

Hey lucy. Haha that made me laugh:D. Wow well dun hun uve dun fab u should be realy proud of yourself. Its a fresh start for me 2day so fingers crossed. Your willpower on your fasting days are amazing.x

Hey lucy. Haha that made me laugh:D. Wow well dun hun uve dun fab u should be realy proud of yourself. Its a fresh start for me 2day so fingers crossed. Your willpower on your fasting days are amazing.x

Aw Lucy I,m well jel-bet u can buy cheap shreddies from Primani rather than pay silly money like me n Trinab! Lol!
Sal x

Haha. I Try fit my bangers in primani and it always ends up the same i bend down and they fall out!!! Hate paying loads for a bra it just seems unfair. I Did get 1 realy gud 1 from primani its a leoperd print 1 with that much paddin they luck huge. I swear there up my chin i just love it.haha

Haha. I Try fit my bangers in primani and it always ends up the same i bend down and they fall out!!! Hate paying loads for a bra it just seems unfair. I Did get 1 realy gud 1 from primani its a leoperd print 1 with that much paddin they luck huge. I swear there up my chin i just love it.haha
Yup-totally with you on that one-mine look like a pair of swimming hats! lol!

Just love your way with words sal u proper crack me up. Had my tea and im hungry. Frickin hate being hungry.x

I've only done pro point ww.

It's going well. Today was much easier than my first fast day. I have been out for a meal every other day though so I'm worried that my weight loss may be slowed due to that. Gonna take this mornings wi as my starting point and wi next thurs and hopefully see a loss. Next week I will limit my calories on the other days to 1500-1600 so that's a weekly deficit of about 5500 cals a week so fingers crossed xx

Did any of you girlies ever do the old ww or have you just done the propoints.x

I,ve done Discover,123 plan and several b4 that!Must say propoints is the most flexible-1 point for an orange on the old plans-outrageous! Ha ha!
Sal x

Well dun lucy i think your doing fab hun. I Think ive had roughly 1500-1600 cals today. Y do i feel like ive failed eating that much? Was just asking bout the propoints coz ive never realy given it a proper go. Think il just stay as i am for the min tho.x

Back