is it just me

I did hun but we came home at half 1 coz she didnt feel well. had chippy chips for lunch again tho.x

Mmmmm Chippy Chips! Were they yum yum in your tum tum? X

They were hun but for sum reason theyve made me feel realy bloated. Think that ive messed up wi big time.x

It's probably just the heat, plenty of fluids to flush it out Sweetie. Don't Panic about WI! X

I am panicking now hun i dont feel confident at all.x

You are gonna do just fine Sweetie, you're gonna have a good loss and then you're gonna have your well deserved Belgian bun :) x

Hey sal how u been gettin on hun.x
Ayup buddy well apart from a balaclava clad bloke with a ten inch carving knife trying to get in my till on Sun night ok (I think?!) Absolutely s..t myself I can tell u! Needless 2 say I,ve been on the vino when I,ve got in from work Mon/Tues . Got 2 sort my head out or he,s won the ars....e .

Ayup buddy well apart from a balaclava clad bloke with a ten inch carving knife trying to get in my till on Sun night ok (I think?!) Absolutely s..t myself I can tell u! Needless 2 say I,ve been on the vino when I,ve got in from work Mon/Tues . Got 2 sort my head out or he,s won the ars....e .

Neva!! Oh my god hun i cant bloody believe it. Hope u wasnt hurt. I Dont blame u for hitting the vino. What did u do? I think i would of passed out me.x

Neva!! Oh my god hun i cant bloody believe it. Hope u wasnt hurt. I Dont blame u for hitting the vino. What did u do? I think i would of passed out me.x
I just legged it into the stockroom 2 ring the police cos he was stood in front of the panic button . Luckily they were here in about a minute. Trouble is now whenever someone charges into the shop (cos their kids r in the car or whatever) or someone shouts I jump out of my skin! Victim support should have rung but haven,t so far. ****** I,ve enough hassle with the school holidays without having 4 hours sleep 4 the last 2 nights lol!

Bloody hel sal y didnt u have a day off to get your head round it. God i bet u was so scared and im not suprised u r jumpy hun. I no its prob no help but it wasnt aimed at u and your safe at home. Hows oh has he found work yet. Dont even start with the hols ive had enuf already and its only day 3.x

Good Luck for WI Trina! X

Good luck!!

A realy disapointin 0.8. I no its a loss but its not even a pound. Realy annoyed at that.x

Do not be disappointed Sweetie, you're still a step closer to your goal, it's going to come off slower now you have less to lose. X

Do not be disappointed Sweetie, you're still a step closer to your goal, it's going to come off slower now you have less to lose. X

It seems that its always been slow tho hun. Nevermind at least i arnt giving up like i would of dun al them weeks ago.x

0.8 is good.
You've got less than half a stone to lose now to get to goal.
That's amazing!!!
Well done.
You are doing so so well.
And yes... don't give up!
You are so close now.

At least it's not as bad as what I'm about to weigh in at haha.
But it's all about moving forward and getting on it.

Back